Australians.

The title 'Australians' attracted my attention haha:)

Great to know that one of the financial supporters is Australian himself :)

Cant wait to join the community IN-GAME, once I get a hold of a beta key :)
Australia represent!! queensland here!
How do you guys survive all the poison shit down there in australia?
"
DaleWinters wrote:

what do you mean...?

like all the coal and shit?

obviously we dont live near those areas (those areas are mainly deserted), im a sydney sider here (coastal areas), Australia is a huge piece of land im tellin yah lol
"
leetgamer wrote:
"
DaleWinters wrote:

what do you mean...?

like all the coal and shit?

obviously we dont live near those areas (those areas are mainly deserted), im a sydney sider here (coastal areas), Australia is a huge piece of land im tellin yah lol

lol I think he means all the deadly spiders and snakes and even plantlife here.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Any time I see anything Australia related, I think of the song 'Land Down Under'

Am I a bad person? Lolol.
You're a bad person only if you don't offer me a vegemite sandwich.

...as for the buffalo: wow, yeah. Uhm...not sure if that can be really rectified. Should I pay another grand or something?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
A....wut.
Fair dinkum you mob are enough to sour the cheese!

I live in the bush! Fence to the back yard is over 2km. away. 1 km in the other direction is the mailbox. No town water, television reception so bad it's unusable.

We get a lot of 'roos round the house and the odd snake looking for frogs around the house dam but I haven't been bitten seriously in, oh, a week now!

The animals aren't really a problem but the bush itself will kill you. Easy to get lost even on your own property and there's not much water out here.

OK there are a few ways around that - like stripping back prickly pear - but it's not really a place for the city bloke.

Work takes me overseas a lot, but the bush is home and I don't think I could live happily anywhere else.

Rural Queensland. God's own country!
Everything Eggy said, imagine the opposite. That's the sort of Australian I am.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info