Australians.

great to play a popular game with a lot of Aussies on the same time as you...

THAT'S IF, the game gets popular at official release, but at the moment i wont know.. i haven't got a beta key yet :3
Two of the most avid financial supporters of the game are Australian, oddly enough.

It seems we've overcome a lot of that intrinsic dislike for the All Blacks to show our appreciation of this game.

I'd say that's a pretty good indication of Path of Exile's awesomeness right there.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
Two of the most avid financial supporters of the game are Australian, oddly enough.

It seems we've overcome a lot of that intrinsic dislike for the All Blacks to show our appreciation of this game.

I'd say that's a pretty good indication of Path of Exile's awesomeness right there.

i truly understand. by the looks of this game, it looks fricken awesome ! all i need to do now is wait for a beta key. and the fact that '' it wont be a pay to win game'' got me really excited, due to the fact that.. there's a lot of games out there that are pay to win. sadly, it really agitates me that such games with great quality end up being pay to win, then lose all the disadvantaged players that don't pay for in-game stuff.
Last edited by leetgamer on Dec 19, 2012, 10:18:42 AM
I have an extra beta key if you want it.

Say the word and I'll PM you it.

From a fellow Australian to another :)
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
I just sent him one actually. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:

Every time I see your new avatar I see a Buffalo in the spotlight instead of a Kiwi.
Aussie's unite! :)
Still alive.. are we?
"
Charan wrote:

Thank you heaps !
"
Elynole wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

Every time I see your new avatar I see a Buffalo in the spotlight instead of a Kiwi.

I can't see what your seeing.

I really can't.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
Elynole wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

Great, now that's all I can see....

ciknay the Buffalo is facing to the left.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info