I'm starting to lose interest in trolling you guys

Back in closed beta when I made a shitty post and got people angry it was special. The community was a lot better back than and my post stood out as a shining beacon of qqing and bad logic in a sea of quality posts.

Back than the community was MUCH better, discussions were lively and civil, most of us were pretty knowledgeable and it was reflected in posts. There wasn't nearly as much qqing and the devs would talk with us like friends and just joke around.

Back than when you saw a shitty post like mine it stood out. Today most posts are shitty. I could make a bait post saying stupid crap about CODT or asking the developers for ridiculus features but theres already people doing that. Trolling you guys is like pissing in a sea of piss.
Good point.
Nothing to see here.
"
NotRegret wrote:
Back in closed beta when I made a shitty post and got people angry it was special. The community was a lot better back than and my post stood out as a shining beacon of qqing and bad logic in a sea of quality posts.

Back than the community was MUCH better, discussions were lively and civil, most of us were pretty knowledgeable and it was reflected in posts. There wasn't nearly as much qqing and the devs would talk with us like friends and just joke around.

Back than when you saw a shitty post like mine it stood out. Today most posts are shitty. I could make a bait post saying stupid crap about CODT or asking the developers for ridiculus features but theres already people doing that. Trolling you guys is like pissing in a sea of piss.

lolol
Try trolling with trades. Or show off gear. Or make a post about balance and how GG is bad at it, unkillable builds (aegis aurora+spellblock) for example.
IGN: Smegacore
This shitty thread stands out.
Don't be so negative. I still see all of your threads as extra terrible.
Standard Forever
Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I enjoy reading your work, please don't stop. :(
Shitposting =/= trolling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info