Kicked for being a summoner.

Edited for failure*

I know Iceshot also causes an FPS issue. Which I built around another char.

Exacerbates a critical problem with end game. I don't really blame him, but, screen clutter is as such, that it could be 0 fps and you probably wouldn't really see a difference.
Last edited by PSGMud on Dec 19, 2012, 2:21:22 AM
Protip: delete the name in your chat-bar if you don't want us to know who you were talking to.
that wont be a problem once you start playing with people that dont use toasters to run games.

my issue with summoners is its literally impossible to tell apart summons and monsters, i would love to have a toggle ability for minimap to display allied minions in washed out green, and allies in green, and your summons in another shade of green like the old d2 maphacks did.

its LITERALLY impossible for me to tell if something is on my side or on someone elses side.

also change the color of the summons to something that is easy to tell from the other monsters, maybe make them dark red while keeping other summons a shade of pale white for skeletons and black for everything else.

but again, i woudlnt kick you for it. if im partied with a summoner i just dont do anything until he leaves, because i cant aim at shit anyway.
"
drenmar88 wrote:
Protip: delete the name in your chat-bar if you don't want us to know who you were talking to.

I was just trying to be courteous, and I don't have any clue as to what you're talking about. I covered the name in white.
"
vampirekid13 wrote:
that wont be a problem once you start playing with people that dont use toasters to run games.

etc...

I understand his position though. But, like I said, the screen clutter of end game maps, does FPS really matter? When your screen is 90% junk items.

I find that summons + item clutter don't really help, but, when I turn off items temporarily, I always can find targets.
"
drenmar88 wrote:

ROFL.

A lot of people don't like having to target around summoners either. just saying, if I were to kick someone, that's what I'd kick them for.
Last edited by Elynole on Dec 19, 2012, 2:08:56 AM
"
PSGMud wrote:
"
drenmar88 wrote:

I was just trying to be courteous, and I don't have any clue as to what you're talking about. I covered the name in white.

look at your picture. you covered the name in a white box, however the place where you type, the last line, the line you type into, still says @w in it, not covered. so w/e.
Last edited by vampirekid13 on Dec 19, 2012, 2:22:47 AM
I've also had a group mention me lagging them with Lightning Strike+Greater Multiple Projectiles

fortunately they were more forgiving and I was able to simply switch the gem out and continue after they brought it to my attention

"
drenmar88 wrote:

"
vampirekid13 wrote:
"
PSGMud wrote:
"
drenmar88 wrote:

look at your picture. you covered the name in a white box, however the place where you type, the last line, the line you type into, still says @w in it, not covered. so w/e.

Ah, I see now, forgive me. Have measly reps.
edit my portion saying the persons name that you quoted in the above post.

i edited the orginal out for privacy reasons altho by now everyone knows who it was. since we're a pretty small community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info