Help with my build.

Hello,
I'm new at PoE and I'd like some insight about my build.

I was thinking of a Marauder more tank, but also a Two Handed Dps (Manly with Maces). So, I worked to get armor, life, life regen and resists and also some dps's with 2handed and 2handed Maces.

Like I said I'm new, so anything you can say will help me

Here's my build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBns2nMBQgUEcUcQ48iI87jI70D8ymZMmYxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL_e-OlLUjxkuNrrynAso2WFXDdIh37-GYFYEYVKfyzIJYIgote9OQKAFLSFgdPGeuSftrKpR5rQvQT9yqXzZxPZ3Yj38fLgpLowGpKzEWCfVYEt673TthO9hIYdq4uoB3Bv6pBk9DySLfLuePE3YjHbFivAfogAUTaloBLOBbwJxWfPAGpBV

Thanks a lot.
Hi

Stack life/regeneration, resists, damage comes third.
Don't stack armour get Iron reflexes if you want more defense.
The more life your character has, the higher their damage threshold, the less chance they have of getting stunned so you won't require unwavering stance.
Resolute technique is great in keeping your character simple same with getting blood magic.

Cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Thanks for replying.

You mentioned that "stack life/regeneration, resists, damage comes third". So, what comes in first and second ?
I thought about getting Iron reflexes, but I didn't know if worth it.
I didn't know about the more life I have, the hight is my dmg threshold, that's why I got Unwavering stance.

I've remade my build using what you've said.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBns2nMBQgUEcUcQ48D8ymZMmYxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_7w653fIv9746UtSPGS42uvKcCyjZYVcN0iFAoAUtIWB08Z65J-2sqlHmtC9BP3KpfNnE9ndixFgn1WBLeu907YTvYSGHauLqAdwb-qQZPQ8ki3y7xYrwH6IAFE2paASzAnFZ88AakFVUSedSOtgt0k3YjHY26GSjGlXzcRLhe4whAjTyqXM5DhjbQ5wOrSml37-i6pHO

What about now, anything I could change?

Thanks

"The harder the game, the better."
Last edited by Vold316 on Dec 19, 2012, 11:16:52 AM
Thanks man,

I completely forgot the Resolute Technique. Dammit.
The build you did is exact what I was looking for.
One last question, Is that build a good one ? Or I'm lacking something?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info