Doodle/Drawing Thread

Would be cool if we could share our stuff, just because or up for critique from someone with a keen eye.

No need to be great, or good, just like to doodle stuff often.

I know this one guy who has a thread with a lot of doodles but I have not seen anyone else.

Anyway on the share stuff, I guess I'll get started; one thing with me is I never quite finish my drawings because I'm lazy.

Spoiler

Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Nov 20, 2013, 12:06:00 PM
Updated with I-Can't-Paint-Faces-For-Shit-Please-Help.

Plus 29 views and 0 replies makes me sad, say something!

also cut in half bicep
"
Would be cool if we could share our stuff, just because or up for critique from someone with a keen eye.

No need to be great, or good, just like to doodle stuff often.

I know this one guy who has a thread with a lot of doodles but I have not seen anyone else.

Anyway on the share stuff, I guess I'll get started; one thing with me is I never quite finish my drawings because I'm lazy.

Spoiler

i love drawing! I have a few pictures about a game I am planning on developing that I drew. They are on deviant art. Not sure how to get the pictures onto the thread post but I can give you my link.
This is my favorite one (even though I haven't found the time to shade it properly yet)

BTW great job! keep up the artwork buddy. its always fun to see what other people create.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
Not bad man

My Oc, Xion, made that drawing when I was 13
Spoiler

"alchemy' circle:
Spoiler

Very first and old version of Xion, the drawing itself though was made around when I was 17-18:
Spoiler

Another version of Xion:
Spoiler

yeah I suck at drawing
"
Coal48 wrote:
Not bad man

Spoiler

"alchemy' circle:
Spoiler

Very first and old version of Xion, the drawing itself though was made around when I was 17-18:
Spoiler

Another version of Xion:
Spoiler

yeah I suck at drawing
never say that! you're creativity is great! if you talk down about yourself it will discourage you to progress. all it takes is practice! I started drawing when I could first use a pencil. since that day I practiced applying depth, detail and shading. Just keep letting your imagination run free. After all that is what drawing is about, having fun and imagining things.
"
Coal48 wrote:
Not bad man

Spoiler

"alchemy' circle:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Another version of Xion:
Spoiler

yeah I suck at drawing

Well, you say you suck at drawing but look at your character in the first and the last spoiler, he looks way better, the lines are much more defined in the last one, give it some more practice and he'll look very good.

This might be unrelated, but when people ask me about "natural born talent" in general I tend to tell them it's bullshit, talent is merely liking something enough to do it until you're good/great at it and not being easily discouraged; if you keep refining Xion I'm sure he'll end up looking fantastic.

"

i love drawing! I have a few pictures about a game I am planning on developing that I drew. They are on deviant art. Not sure how to get the pictures onto the thread post but I can give you my link.
This is my favorite one (even though I haven't found the time to shade it properly yet)

BTW great job! keep up the artwork buddy. its always fun to see what other people create.

Love hood, has some sort of venetian ghost feel to it.
Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Nov 13, 2013, 1:54:02 PM
You guys sure you shouldn't be posting these in the comedy thread?
IGN: Swagstika, Damagement and Floating_Nipples
Alt account's IGN is Copypizza
"
Exif wrote:

Nah, we felt they're too low-brow for that thread.
"
"
Exif wrote:

Nah, we felt they're too low-brow for that thread.
stay humble my friend.
"
never say that! you're creativity is great! if you talk down about yourself it will discourage you to progress. all it takes is practice! I started drawing when I could first use a pencil. since that day I practiced applying depth, detail and shading. Just keep letting your imagination run free. After all that is what drawing is about, having fun and imagining things.

"
Well, you say you suck at drawing but look at your character in the first and the last spoiler, he looks way better, the lines are much more defined in the last one, give it some more practice and he'll look very good.

This might be unrelated, but when people ask me about "natural born talent" in general I tend to tell them it's bullshit, talent is merely liking something enough to do it until you're good/great at it and not being easily discouraged; if you keep refining Xion I'm sure he'll end up looking fantastic

Thanks a lot guys! cheers to you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info