Tanky, Evasive and fun:)

I decided to make a pure evasion build character when all of a sudden the following item dropped...

60% resist, sweet but not much punch...

some time later this dropped:

I added one and one, I present you..The KiwiRhoaScion acrobatics build:)

Gear used
Spoiler

The goal is to max out the lighting resist without spending too much passives on resist nodes.

The build at 73, all remaining nodes will be put into damage

Why this build?

The Acrobatics passive adds 30% chance to dodge attacks at the cost of 50% energy shield and armor. Since this build is evasion based that would not be a problem. You evade most hits and can take some punches. With my gear however I only got 9% reduction.

The Mind over Matter passive reduces damage taken by 30% since it takes this from the manna pool.

The lightning coil turns 40% of physical damage into lightning damage, this is than reduced by the 75% resistance you get from gear resulting in 30% extra damage reduction.

Crystal skin passive reduces the chance to shock-stack yourself and can be invested in more if needed, for now it is not.

I will update this as the build grows.

PS: the increased skill buff duration is for the immortality call, I will change this when the Cast on Damage taken gets nerved, this will than go towards Ondar's Guille for double projectile evasion.
Last edited by Tenosrized on Nov 12, 2013, 11:57:18 AM
The addition of the new lightning resistance aura offers some interesting combinations.

Due to the amazing attack speed of 9.32 attack per second this character will run doublestrike, faster attack, multistrike, melee physical damage, bloodmagic and life gain on hit.

The reduced manna cost you picked up in the tree will assure a nonstop attack. Manna now will be purely used as a buffer for damage.

The planned build finished at lvl 92.
Last edited by Tenosrized on Nov 14, 2013, 11:38:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info