Hillok bug, kind of important

Yesterday i created a new character, Duelist, started playing, killing monsters, etc. nothing out of usual, till the fight with Hillok.

Fight itself presented nothing uncommon execpt for the outcome, which was a classic draw.

We both exchanged killing blows at the same time.(kinda like boxers double punch KO)

Naturally i resurected, went to him again, and found his already dead body with loot scattered around.

The problem was, that according to the Quest I still had to kill Hillok, wchich was impossible, since he was dead already.

The outcome was:

-Dead Hillok
-Closed door to the city beacause of unfinished quest.

I tried logging out and in, doing the instance again, but Hillok was still dead while quest was still there.

In the end I had to delete and recreate the character, which was not a big problem since it's the very beginning, but otherwise my character would be stuck in this situation probably forever.
Instances reset naturally; 8 minutes for areas with 1 exit, 15 minutes otherwise.
Normally, you can create new instances by ctrl-clicking the entrance or waypoint, but Normal Twilight Strand is the one exception :P
How do you count "reset" instance? Because mobs and map did reset, execpt for Hillok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info