My Thoughts on PoE

I honestly haven't been around these forums for that long at all really, but I definitely love what Grinding Gear Games is doing with not only this beta, but the game itself. The fact that you guys are releasing a F2P game with this much quality, not only shows the passion you have for the game, but for the industry as well. Looking forward to getting the opportunity to play this game and definitely look forward to supporting you guys.
"
itsmedan wrote:
I honestly haven't been around these forums for that long at all really, but I definitely love what Grinding Gear Games is doing with not only this beta, but the game itself. The fact that you guys are releasing a F2P game with this much quality, not only shows the passion you have for the game, but for the industry as well. Looking forward to getting the opportunity to play this game and definitely look forward to supporting you guys.

I second this!
You should check out the streams and playthroughs, there is so much I wasn't expecting and am excited about.
Believe me, I watched quite a bit of a stream last night. After watching the guy play it for only 5 minutes, I definitely fell in love with this game. Everything about it looks amazing. Visuals, game play, and abilities all amazing. I was telling my brother last night who is also waiting for this game, that oddly enough there is an amazing Diablo 2 mod that has a similar skill system to this. I am definitely excited to see how this works for them.
Yes, this game is looking great. I hope, that GGG finds some system to give game long life and profit, because without money is not funnie...
Last edited by Saskardin on Sep 3, 2011, 4:56:38 PM
yeah this game looks awsome, im gonna spend cash equal to the price of a game when the cash shop is up, just to support their great work.
they deserve loads of cred for being an über company :D
Last edited by Amapola on Sep 3, 2011, 6:11:44 PM
yeah. from the way the community talks about the game im sure they'll get quite a bit of it when open beta comes around.
normally i'm 100% against spending any money on games, but for PoE i might actually buy some stuff to support GGG. They're doing what i've always wanted a video game company to do, and for that I want to support them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info