Age demograhic of this game

Losing is Learning.
18 here, pretty young for this group haha.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
Shouldn't this thread moved to off-topic?
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.

Quality thread.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
Shouldn't this thread moved to off-topic?
In GGGs interest this thread should be deleted. This age demographic will not support this game for long.
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 12, 2013, 4:09:20 AM
26 here.

Seems like majority come from the same age demographic bracket - People that grew up playing arpgs. A fresh change from most mmos in which the average age is between 16-18.
IGN: Shiruda/DramaHotdog/JauntingLizard

"60% of the time, it works all the time."
"
9js wrote:
26 here.

Seems like majority come from the same age demographic bracket - People that grew up playing arpgs. A fresh change from most mmos in which the average age is between 16-18.

I actually grew up playing MMOs (20) but got sick of the communities and group-play so I tried to find single player games. Ended up giving Diablo a try and then ended up here after growing bored of D3.
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
I'm 25 (1988) and I remember being the most scared little mfker in the world the first time I played D1 as a 10-year-old and met the Butcher the first time.... "Fresh meat!".

And spending all night playing D2 with my friend back in 2000 and then getting yelled at by my friends mum at 4am in the morning, haha.

And now I'm playing this steaming pile of awesomeness! The game really have a nostalgic feel to it and I absolutely love it!
"
crafteri wrote:
I'm 25 (1988) and I remember being the most scared little mfker in the world the first time I played D1 as a 10-year-old and met the Butcher the first time.... "Fresh meat!".

And spending all night playing D2 with my friend back in 2000 and then getting yelled at by my friends mum at 4am in the morning, haha.

And now I'm playing this steaming pile of awesomeness! The game really have a nostalgic feel to it and I absolutely love it!
Bad news! Your brain isn't even close to fully developed till you are 28. You are likely to forget the name of this game by time you are 28.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info