Age demograhic of this game

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 12, 2013, 2:01:12 AM
29 here
Okay guys let's casually resume conversation about the age demographic of Path of Exile. So, how about those early 20's ey?
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Emjayen wrote:
"

Please keep posts on topic and free from insults or antagonistic remarks.

I skimmed this thread and the only post that came close to offensive was:

"

[Removed by Admin]

And it's one of the few that aren't censored.

What's the deal?

It was missed during my initial sweep and has since been removed. If you refresh this thread you shouldn't see it anymore. I'll also need to remove it from your post.

This has been some hilarious topic to read and not know what had been written to all those censored posts.
Thanks for the laughs all, 30 here btw.
Kuolema kuittaa univelat
Why the hell is GGG so afraid of players speaking their minds. I'm 54, American and remember true freedom!
"
Why the hell is GGG so afraid of players speaking their minds. I'm 54, American and remember true freedom!

I'd give my opinion but I don't want to be put on probation. Just to reiterate though, I am twenty-one years old and I play the video game Path of Exile and I think it's great!
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
Im 16
"

I'd give my opinion but I don't want to be put on probation. Just to reiterate though, I am twenty-one years old and I play the video game Path of Exile and I think it's great!

Your opinion of your opinion is not relevant: censored :)
"The problem is there ARE secure netcodes" -- Pewzor
I'm 35 and remember a time when people weren't grafted to their cellphones.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
iam 28
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info