Age demograhic of this game

24. What's up with the Mods going crazy with the editing/censoring? :|
I'm 25. I liked the open beta community. Hopefully the community won't deteriorate too quickly now that the game is released...

Retired military and lifelong gamer. I started with pen and paper Dungeons and Dragons back in the 70's. Lately it's been hard to find a game that's not either a Chinese WOW clone or a cash grab on an established name(Neverwinter). I'm hoping The Elder Scrolls online will be worthwhile. In the meantime, I'll be happy playing this unexpected Gem.
23 years old here.
im 4 and luv boobiessss
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
42 years for me.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
54 (55 in Jan).

I was one of the original Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Master's back in 1977. If you, as a player in my game, wanted a map you had to draw it yourself based on the description I provided!

My DM style emphasized action/strategy over fantasy, so I've been an ARPG fan for 36 years :)

Loving PoE so far. I enjoy racing the most. Eventually I will get into maps, but haven't spent the time yet to get above level 56.
And [Abimilech] went to his father’s house at Ophrah and killed his brothers the sons of Jerubbaal, seventy men, on one stone. Judges 9:5 (English Standard Version)
Last edited by Abimilech on Nov 12, 2013, 8:39:18 PM
27 here
18.. I see a lot of older people. Maybe it's because most people my age would play CoD, LoL or some shit.
22 years old here.

I must say that the maturity of the players in PoE (atleast in beta) was a lot higher than in other similar games. Thumbs up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info