Low FPS on GTX675M

I am playing on a laptop and I am using a GTX 675M, I am getting a frame rate of only 15-25. I know I should be getting better ones as I am always above 60+ in other games I play.

I thought POE is using my iGPU as default so I whitelisted it under Nvidia control panel but it seems like its still using my iGPU.

I have 100% usage on my GPU and temp of around 50-60F.

Anyone having this problem? How can I make sure that it use my dGPU?
Hey there Jinda,

I have the same problem with my switchable graphics on my laptop.

Path of Exile is unique in that for some reason I cannot set it to always use my dedicated graphics cards like I can for other games. To get Path of Exile to use my dedicated graphics card, I have to set my laptop to solely use my dedicated graphics card through the nVidia control panel. This forces PoE to run my dedicated card.

Since all other games allow differential allocation of graphics, I'm hoping that the developers will eventually integrate this feature into the game.
"
jinda wrote:
temp of around 50-60F.

What
Last edited by Xendran on Dec 18, 2012, 5:10:16 AM
"
Xendran wrote:
"
jinda wrote:
temp of around 50-60F.

What

He's cooling it with Liquid Nitrogen. >.<
"
Hey there Jinda,

I have the same problem with my switchable graphics on my laptop.

Path of Exile is unique in that for some reason I cannot set it to always use my dedicated graphics cards like I can for other games. To get Path of Exile to use my dedicated graphics card, I have to set my laptop to solely use my dedicated graphics card through the nVidia control panel. This forces PoE to run my dedicated card.

Since all other games allow differential allocation of graphics, I'm hoping that the developers will eventually integrate this feature into the game.

I actually whitelisted it but its still using the iGPU so I just right click the shortcut and chose "Run Using Nvidia..." and its working good now. I'm getting an average of 120+ FPS at max settings.

"
Elynole wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:
"
jinda wrote:
temp of around 50-60F.

What

He's cooling it with Liquid Nitrogen. >.<

"
Xendran wrote:
"
jinda wrote:
temp of around 50-60F.

What

Sorry guys, my bad. Its supposed to be C as in Celsius.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info