Will the real 2H Blood Build please stand up!!!

I had this made and thoroughly checked it again and again and again. Then I tested the build and tweeked it again and again.... oh and again.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0LKA48D1QUIBRNFFIYkRkuGlUbUiECIVUlJyfVKvYs-za6Nug5DjpSOuE7jDwtRLJHfkz_TeNQR1BQVbVWBFbZWGNYr11JXzlfP2BLYSFhUmSjZU1nm2z2bpdyqXTtdu54DXq4eu97jHzZhNmE74Zgh2qIj4jxinSMz470kGycJ57Nn8ugnaIAplenMKkaqWipbqlzqZSrxaxZreSuk69stfK3PrndwQTEWMWKxq7G2NSP3D3d49-_52PrCe4U7w7wH_JF8pz2SPcy9775NPyJ_TD-Cv6P

This build may be the best or it may not be. But it is meant for those who want a lot of Life, Life Regen, LoH w/ Life Leech, 2h diversity with a strong amount of DMG and good 2h atk speed as well as really good stun duration. With this I took Unwavering stand to make sure that all those successful fast and hard hitting attacks were not going to be stopped by getting stunned. I do know It looks a little all around the place but with trying to avoid the use of points to unneeded stats like 2h accuracy and crit, it was the best way to build this. It's very simple and VERY effective. You hit hard and you hit fast. Your hits cannot be stopped and they give you life back. Your have a ton of health and a good amount of health regen. That's it.

Also I know I didn't put any points into a specific weapon type or elemental dmg. That was only to do two things. 1) It allowed the player to choose whatever weapon they wanted for 2h. 2) It free'd up points to go into better things like 2h Atk speed, 2h overall dmg with stun duration and to get more health and health regen.

On a side note lets not forget that were not including gems to socket like Life on Hit, Sweep or Ground Slam, Leap Slam, Heavy Strike and Warlords Cry as well as great gear that can be used for more health with regen, probably some resistances and armor, your flasks and many other things that can support this build.

Either way you take this is fine by me but I have tested it and it works well for low, mid and I'll soon be checking it for hit lv. It's solid and it cuts out all those random specifics and focuses on the major points in a build like this. To have a ton of life with regen and LoH for survivability and Atk dmg and Atk speed to support it. That's it and I hope you all enjoy it like I do. Please feel free to perfect it even more and give solid feedback with good info so the other players aren't wasting they're time reading "This build sucks and makes no sense". <----- Is not helpful!!!!
Last edited by Rionmac on Dec 17, 2012, 6:00:26 AM
OK, I won't tell you it sux, I'll point out a few thing why it does :D

1) It's lvl 100 build - gl achieving it
2) No resist whatsoever
3) Complete lack of dex and int
3) All the points put into stupid stupid things like:
- At the very beginning - what's the point in getting 3 str nodes when you can connect it with 2 enemy crit reduction
- You take 4% attack speed nodes at duelist start but miss out Berserking which is 15%...
- You take 6% ipd with 2h at templar start but miss out Reaver which is 10% ipd...
- The 2 Life on Hit is absolutely THE BEST!
and so on...
Thank you for the info. I did notice where i can take from the two 4% atk spd from the bottom right and put it into Bezerking for 15% and Diamond Skin for 15% Ele resist to start. Btw i do have that +2 LoH if your talking about the one in the circle above Cranium Crusher as well as Blood Drinker and i did switch the 6% ipd for Reaver. I was trying to avoid spending points into accuracy since I won't need it with Resolute Tactics.

As for the 100lv cap i figured id give a full build for people to look at and build off of with their own play style.

Thank you though for the fix on minor details. and like i said before with or without diamond skin, im still going to get resist on the gear itself so im not completly ignoring that.

Last edited by Rionmac on Dec 17, 2012, 8:01:34 PM
You should consider something along the lines of this:
Passive skill tree build

It might have a little bit less health nodes than your build, but in return you get a lot more control over your character (less chance to get shocked/frozen/chilled/faster movement speed).
Ok, you might be limited by maces, but personally I don't consider it that big an issue, it's the best dps/point along the way.
Im not that big a fan of stun chance/duration either. It's investing and relying a lot on RNG, and i consider RNG to be the most evil thing in games.
As you prolly noticed i didn't spend 4 points, that is because i got the 45hp instead of the talent point from the quests, which should give me ~500 additional hp instead, which seems a lot better than 4 talent points to me.
Last edited by Meraxas on Dec 17, 2012, 8:19:50 PM
Won't say your goal isn't admirable but as already pointed, that skill tree is unachievable.

OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
"
BazzV5 wrote:
Won't say your goal isn't admirable but as already pointed, that skill tree is unachievable.

Again as I said earlier. I don't expect people to achieve 100. I have proven that this works at lv 5, 10, 30 and now working toward 50. The POINT of using all the points is to give a larger scope of the build to players and to give people ideas on where they can utilize they're points. Stop hacking at the obvious like a child hacking at a tree with a toy axe. Your not getting anywhere nor are you giving supportive feedback.
"
Meraxas wrote:
You should consider something along the lines of this:
Passive skill tree build

As you prolly noticed i didn't spend 4 points, that is because i got the 45hp instead of the talent point from the quests, which should give me ~500 additional hp instead, which seems a lot better than 4 talent points to me.

Thank you for that info. I was curious what the outcome would be for choosing either path and wasn't getting any answers. Now that I know it does sound better to go that route.
What about this build:
84 Points
111 points ("At level 100")
"The harder the game, the better."
Last edited by Vold316 on Dec 18, 2012, 2:48:35 PM
Wtf?! Vold316 is it you?! Why did you made 111 points builds?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info