Yall watch storage wars?

that show is pretty good, but anyways who's your favorite buyer on that show...

I'd prob have to say either Jarrod or Barry, I'm about 1/3 of the second season and Jarrod really came a long way from the underdog to a real player now... and Barry, he has all tho9se cool cars and costumes, that episode with the psychic was classic lol...
This show was just in the news for being staged. But yeah, I have watched an episode or two and it is entertaining.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
"
Onionspam wrote:
This show was just in the news for being staged. But yeah, I have watched an episode or two and it is entertaining.

that's sad to hear, they have an episode trying to make you think that everything is legit...
"
AlphaMetric wrote:
"
Onionspam wrote:

that's sad to hear, they have an episode trying to make you think that everything is legit...

to be fair it was just that one "yeeeeeeeep" guy making accusations, so it could be BS.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
well you know, he's the biggest cry baby on the series... I don't really know what to think, guess let it play out and see what happens...

Edit:.. found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzU59_9zg44
Last edited by AlphaMetric on Dec 17, 2012, 1:20:42 AM
I never could get into any reality shows, especially with the nonsense that's been coming out lately (Moonshiners, Swamp People, Bamazon?!) but I rather enjoy Pawn Stars. Mostly due to them usually bringing in a historian and explaining the value of such from a historical standpoint....Antiques Roadshow used to keep me entertained as a kid all the time.
I watch it at times to have something on in the background while gaming on the PC, but I usually just have ESPN/Food network on. I do like seeing some of the stuff they find, staged or not, even I enjoy watching Pawn Stars just because of what you can learn even if everything is staged. Considering the History channel doesn't have too many history shows left!
twitch.tv/acardinal86
"
Elynole wrote:
I never could get into any reality shows, especially with the nonsense that's been coming out lately (Moonshiners, Swamp People, Bamazon?!) but I rather enjoy Pawn Stars. Mostly due to them usually bringing in a historian and explaining the value of such from a historical standpoint....Antiques Roadshow used to keep me entertained as a kid all the time.

The only show I watch is Hardcore Pawn. It's part because they get some interesting items, but also because people are insane. And I mean "steal xbox, then try to escape by jumping down a barrel, Mario-style." Really. :D
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
We should all be expecting the reality shows to be at least party fake. That doesn't mean we can't enjoy them for what they are....
Standard Forever
I think storage wars would be a lot better if it were more like Pawn Stars in the way that they actually determine the history of an object and then sell it on the show instead of them just guessing at what its worth. That is if storage wars isn't staged which it could be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info