Westboro Cult to protest Sandy Hook victims funerals....

hey signing that they should be classified as a hate group in no way takes away their right of assembly. also the police shot gas canisters at us when we assembled to protest against the 1% and yes we were in the way of banks and we were loud and obnoxious to rich people but westboro is doing this to families of dead children. also its borderline threatening to be telling people that god is sending gunmen to kill your families. hell america doesnt follow laws anyways police often hear both stories and pick a side honestly i think westboror is putting themselves in danger by coming to our state.
IGN- Isiander
Last edited by myr on Dec 17, 2012, 10:02:29 PM
The U.S. happily tortures and kills plenty of people hourly.

Can you do us all a favor please.. For a change use your illegal powers to do this for us.......

Kill or imprision these malicious scum so that the Media and everyone with a consciousness can go back to worrying about other petty shiz.

*Please note* The majority of the planet wants this done.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Last edited by tachi203 on Dec 17, 2012, 10:59:00 PM
"
Onionspam wrote:
"
Elynole wrote:

Sorry, but Freedom is fine, I love it. But that doesn't mean you have the right to do whatever you please.

I disagree with you, the government should shut you up. Sounds silly when boiled down to its basic nature, doesn't it?

I'll boil it down to it's basic nature.

The weapon that was used in the Sandy Hook killings was an AR, it shoots a .223 round or comparable to that of a NATO 5.56. While this bullet isn't exactly a monstrosity like an AK-74 shooting a 7.62, it definitely does the job.

Having seen what this weapon can do up close and personal, the bullet is used for "disabling" enemies instead of killing them. Unfortunately due to the fact that this bullet doesn't have the power of some other types of bullets used in a war setting it tends to have a different effect.

The bullet often times doesn't have the power to clear through bone cleanly, instead it ricochets off the bone. I'm sure you can find it's effects on the internet, but basically it uses the human body as a giant pinball machine. It's hard to say based on the close quarters of the school and the tininess of these children, but seeing as some of them received 2-3 rounds it wouldn't surprise me if some received this sort of reaction, making their insides look like that of a strawberry milkshake.

That's the reality of this shooting, and regardless of laws or otherwise I'd have to look REALLY hard in the mirror before condoning the actions of a group promoting this kind of violence onto innocent children and ask myself, Am I Human? Do I have a conscious? I can only fathom our fore-fathers seeing this and being totally appalled.

At any rate, out of respect for the deceased I'm not looking at this thread anymore. I hope the parents of these children find some way to put a smile on their face this Christmas.

Onionspam, do you condone the actions of a group promoting the murders of innocent children? It's a straightforward yes or no question :) Because that's what I see.
Last edited by Elynole on Dec 17, 2012, 10:36:50 PM
"
Elynole wrote:

Onionspam, do you condone the actions of a group promoting the murders of innocent children? It's a straightforward yes or no question :) Because that's what I see.

Cheap shot. You know (I have said many times) that I disagree with the HBC vehemently. You also know and understand the point I was trying to make. You are allowed to disagree with me, but the little smiley doesn't cover up that jab. Some of us are very quick to want to silence differing opinions. I am not like that. It is that simple.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
"
Onionspam wrote:
"
Elynole wrote:

Cheap shot. You know (I have said many times) that I disagree with the HBC vehemently. You also know and understand the point I was trying to make. You are allowed to disagree with me, but the little smiley doesn't cover up that jab. Some of us are very quick to want to silence differing opinions. I am not like that. It is that simple.

This is the real world dude.... There is no..."Im just going to sit this one out".

Simply, the fact you choose to do/say nothing is an answer in itself.

He really got you good mate.

GG.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Last edited by tachi203 on Dec 17, 2012, 10:54:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info