Need help with my ST Scion. Can;t handle dem Merciless

Hello guys. I just killed Cruel Dominus and went to Merciless. Died five times at Tidal Island... I just can't handle the damages. I run Hatred/Grace, i have 3700 armor, 2,1k HP. I think the problem is my gear.
gear

My skill tree is: LIKE THIS

Can you tell me what items should i change and what should i buy? keep in mind i dont know how to gt currency too... I have ~5 chaos and dont know how to get more... Please help me.

Sorry for my english
Last edited by Yokoharu on Nov 11, 2013, 7:30:46 AM
Bump. I REALLY NEED HELP, PLEASE GUYS I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!
Tidal island is monster level 58. All side areas are ~8 levels higher in merciless. I'd advice to rush to The Ledge and farm levels there. Your stats/gear are fine for merciless.

Source: I run a ST in act 2 merciless and my gear is about the same.

EDIT: Something else I'd do is take the life nodes above Master of the arena (To the right of the 3 armor nodes)
Last edited by tgSebasX on Nov 11, 2013, 11:09:22 AM
"
tgSebasX wrote:
Tidal island is monster level 58. All side areas are ~8 levels higher in merciless. I'd advice to rush to The Ledge and farm levels there. Your stats/gear are fine for merciless.

Source: I run a ST in act 2 merciless and my gear is about the same.

EDIT: Something else I'd do is take the life nodes above Master of the arena (To the right of the 3 armor nodes)

Thank you very much for response. I'll these nodes and +12% to all elemntal as well because i dont have maxed resistances. Now i want to buy some good chest but i need more money. To what level should i farm the Ledge? Can i get some currency from that farming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info