This if Off Topic for Off Topic

I have a thing for Glacial Hammer. As in, it is my absolute favourite thing in PoE.
The Animation, the freezing, the shattering, I love it.

But I have been struggling to make a good build.
I would go to another sub forum, but I don't like any of them very much and I'd rather heat what the classy folk of Off Topic have to say.

Here's the current build (only 67):
Frostypants

My intended build:
Frostypants Endgame

My Gear: It's not ideal, hence I often shelf Frostypants and turn to Velocireptile for my limited game time. I appreciate that I need more Life/Aror/ES
Spoiler

I can NOT progress into Barracks with this set up. I don't live long enough and I don't hit Hard enough.

When I'm home, Multistrike will most probably get dropped for Faster Attacks. And I'll try to get a Curse on Hit Gem + Frostbite to pair with an AoE like Ice Nova.

And I want to get those boots that are +1 Curse, so I can Elemental Weakness on Mobs too. Ultimate Ice Penetration.

So yeah, that's my massively failing Glacial Hammer on Standard. No need for "lol its Standard" I'm away 2 weeks a month and when I'm home I need to deal with a Horny Wife, Building Furniture, Kids, Fishing and a Drinking Problem.

As much as I love games and PoE. Every year I get less time for it :(
So Hardcore/4 Month Leagues can not work for me. (Even though id love to play Nemesis)

PS: If anyone has gear that they think would work well for me, I have some orbs and Items that we can barter (on Nov 21st when I get home).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since this is Off Topic, here is something Off Topic:

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
This guy walks into my office today demanding the police because someone stole his bag and an ambulance because his wrapping has fallen off of his wound and he is bleeding all over the place.

I ask him where he is bleeding ,he barks a bit about the need of assistance, I mention that before i call the police I have to understand how urgent his problem is.. he lifts his shirt and is about to undo his belt when he says that he was circumcised earlier that day.

I politely requested for the man to quite doing drugs and fucking remove himself from the building.

I LOL'ed through my nose.

You know when you're sitting with your chin on your hand and you exhale extra air through your nose and smile.

That how everyone "LOL"'s
WHAT?!

It was Real?

I don't know if I can believe this.
I thought about Brightbeak.

But what I really want is BIG Hits, with a 2Hander.

I love that visual.

Maybe my problem is too many points in Elemental Damage + AoE and not enough Raw Mace DPS.

With any luck I have enough time when I get home to hit L70 with a new Templar.
I love 2 handers :)
GET YOUR POE POINTS HERE: https://www.g2a.com/r/pathofexile
When you get back I'd be happy to help you out in some way, whether it be gear or poor advice.

I'm a very casual player myself and am not that attached to any of my characters or gear. I just like to have a bit of fun.

p.s. I like turtles too!
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info