What's the Game Changing Mechanic Mentioned by Chris?

Ah thanks for info guys, I knew it was something like this...

So, while I think this will be awesome, I mean who doesnt love slaughtering giant hoards of baddies... I am really worried about the desync issue... If you haven't seen my other post on this today, I am already experiencing huge desync issues. The desync issue gets much worse when there are like 10-20 mobs on the screen... If they are talking about creating giant hoards of enemies this will really make the desync so much worse.

So while I am excited for this, I am also afraid it will just make the already game breaking issue just so much worse... Am I alone in this? I almost think some of these large packs of mobs are already a huge problem for lag, if they are thinking of making them even larger I really don't know what I will do... lol
$bestGameEver = new Game(POA);
$everyThingElse = new Array( D2, D3, TL2, DS3, GD, TQ );

for($time=0; $time<infinity+1, $time++){
░░░░$bestGameEver.own($everyThingElse);
}

$everyThingElse.lose();
Im all for fixes, changes, more content etc. Passive wipes are all good aswell, just happy no more character wipes! :D

Great job GGG!
ign - spybone add me up!
That sounds fun. should help keep things interesting after a few play throughs.
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
It will be interesting but I don't see why they make huge changes this close to release. Kind of negates all the testing made before hand.

Perhaps they thought "Just double it" is trendy design criteria now days.

The number of enemies was not simply increased. The variance was increased, so there can be less and more enemies. In the mean the amount of enemies stays the same.

Also you have to consider that no matter what they do, the open beta already brings a huge change with it. The implementation of act III and reduction of difficulty levels means a completele rebalancing of pretty much the whole game.
Enemy variance is just a small part of that.
And I cant wait!
ign - spybone add me up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info