Facebreaker block build(looking for advice)

Please improve it. I'm somewhat new at this game, and decided this build had some potential, so I came up with a skeleton for it. Be sure to be constructive. I don't need trolling, but suggestions for improvement. I want to learn more about the game, and this is one way of doing it(making own build). Feel free to put me down as long as you have how to build myself right back up in the post.

Main damage skills: Cyclone and Infernal Blow

Defensive skill target: Cast on Damage Taken+Enduring Cry+Decoy Totem+Molten Shell

Auras wanted: Clarity and Grace

Items required: Facebreakers

Help Oak on normal for +40 HP. If you don't with this kind of high life build you are dumb.
Get the %phys damage bonus in Cruel(Oak again).
Get the endurance charge in merciless(oak again).

Reason why I didn't take Blood Magic: It's better simply to "underlevel" your DPS gems to keep them infinitely spammable with Clarity to allow usage of your Vitality aura without dipping into your HP. You can probably swap out a life node or two with some reduced mana reservation to make it easier on your mana total, and allow your DPS gems to be higher leveled.

Reccomended items to get:
Meginord's Girdle
ANVIL(This will help a fuckton unless you have imba neck luck)
Bringer of Rain(If you feel it benefits you more than a chest. Best to keep some sort of 5-6l for supporting your main DPS gem. The big shields can help with that.) or Abyssus(Be careful with reflect)
Warlord's Mark is a good curse with this.(duh)

Reccomended flask setup:
2-3 life
2-3 granite
Maybe 1-2 mana early game before Clarity does amazing things(If you desync a lot and have to spell spam. Srsly. I hate having to use /oos every 30-45 seconds in most areas. It's why I can't play HC. I refuse to macro simply to play a mode. I'd rather die a couple times in a fun softcore league.)

Strategy:
It's high life. The anvil is for moar block, and moar benefit from that block. You're a tank. Play like one.
Facebreakers are for your base DPS, and they ensure you don't have to worry about getting any weapon nodes beyond starting off the 33% bonus phys damage.
The Granite Flasks are of course for emergencies to reduce whatever damage you do take in the case you enter crowds.
Grace is for

Builds at certain levels: I'd like to apologize in advance for making you click links. Spoilers only showed left side of image.
16:Rush resotech you fucking fuck. Do it via top of wheel and around. You'll know what I mean if you look at the damn build link. I'm bad at describing.
25:http://i.imgur.com/lL41GI3.jpg
45:Probably best if I have Anvil in time for this, but I doubt I will. I hope though so I can give the best active use build I can. GOT ANVIL IN TIME DUE TO ANVILOS. WOOHOO!
60ish+:Check the damn build link below. Srsly. Do it. That's the point of it, and the target. I'd like more people with more experience to give me tips on this part though.

Build Link:
Look at the comment by Kazrad below for 100 points in. He definitely improved it, and when he reasoned I agreed with him. :D

To contact me:
Use this thread.
PM me(lowest chance).
PM my youtube.(highest chance. Youtube is youtube.com/sunderkeenin. I don't make videos.)
Be online on Domination at the same time I am and PM Tobern. I'll also be on global 18. The name is a reference to TES:Oblivion. If you get it you've mastered a lulzy skill in that game.

I must again repeat, don't worry about hurting my feelings.
Rip this to shreds. Build it back up again. Tell me how you did it, why, and what changed, so that I may take it into account and improve the build.
Last edited by sunderkeenin on Nov 15, 2013, 10:47:36 PM
Last edited by Khazrad on Nov 12, 2013, 8:08:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info