Pretty cool charity event

In 2008 the guys at SarcasticGamer.com created "extra-life.com" in order to raise money and awareness for the Children's Miracle Network Hospital by putting on an annual 24-hour gaming marathon. Check out www.extra-life.com for more info.

Last edited by TeamIGB on Sep 4, 2011, 4:55:22 PM
Sad to see this has no replies yet. It's great to hear you're raising for charity. I'd love to join you, unfortunately I am without a key, and even if I had one, time zones might be an issue considering you seem to be US and I am EU...
Thank you guidedBlade. I may have posted this a bit too soon. I didn't realize you needed a key to play PoE at the moment so we may have to reconsider our game of choice. Last year we played Diablo 2 but it is quite outdated in comparison to Path of Exile. After chatting with our team's leader I've been given quite the education on how the game's testing process works. However, to my understanding the game can still be played like regular but you just need a key to access it. If I can access a key we will be good to go but after reading some posts in the other forums the keys seem difficult to come by. We're going to hope for the best I may need to see what else is out there.
Very cool. Someone hook these guys up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info