Please Remove XP Loss, At Least Temporarily

Hmmm, not about desyncs, but just something i don't understand here:

"
1) Encounter pack of mobs. Let's say there is 10 mobs.
2) Keep distance, throw some lightening strikes, wait for mobs to approach
3) Mobs approach, throw a couple frenzies, aquire charges
4) flicker strike my charges out, usually now I am about half energey shield with CI

Seems we have a similar build yes. But if you use CI, why don't you use Blood Rage? Frenzy seems useless to me once you switched to CI, you can then use Blood Rage all the time and it is so cool.
"
Grahf23 wrote:
Hmmm, not about desyncs, but just something i don't understand here:

"
1) Encounter pack of mobs. Let's say there is 10 mobs.
2) Keep distance, throw some lightening strikes, wait for mobs to approach
3) Mobs approach, throw a couple frenzies, aquire charges
4) flicker strike my charges out, usually now I am about half energey shield with CI

Seems we have a similar build yes. But if you use CI, why don't you use Blood Rage? Frenzy seems useless to me once you switched to CI, you can then use Blood Rage all the time and it is so cool.

Yes I have blood rage going 100% the time, but it doesn't build charges unless you kill an enemy. So, in order to flicker strike a lot I need to fill the gaps with frenzy. If I could 1 shot enemies 100% of the time then yea I wouldn't be using it, unfortunately it doesn't work that way hehe. Blood rage is a nice buff with CI though, not to mention the +5% life/es leach that it gives as well :)
$bestGameEver = new Game(POA);
$everyThingElse = new Array( D2, D3, TL2, DS3, GD, TQ );

for($time=0; $time<infinity+1, $time++){
░░░░$bestGameEver.own($everyThingElse);
}

$everyThingElse.lose();
Last edited by robproctor83 on Dec 15, 2012, 10:03:57 AM
Ok I see. Personnally i've got rid of Frenzy, I usually try to isolate 2 or 3 mobs, kill them with double strike (almost my main skill) and then i go into battle.
Last edited by Grahf23 on Dec 15, 2012, 10:12:19 AM
I'm listening to the Q&A between Kripp and Chris and it seems that the desync problem with whirling blades is a known issue that they're working on.
posts like this should be closed.
HEY!!! GOT MILK!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info