Scion . My spectral throw build . i would like your thoughts.

Hello.

This is my final build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwB5wOWBS0TTBQgFHEbyCb4KaUwTzB3MZ4yCTJ-NZI26DpSOuE7KECgQYdBqkMxSn1KyE3jTipQR1ivWlJbr14TYENgS2C7YSFkUmWnZfBnoGqTbEZuPW6qcmxyqXTteA1673zZgwmE74cph3aI8ZStlZubXZ65n8ukGaZXpzComqlurFmuULXytkG3Pr6KwaPS6t0N4mHi6udj8kXyl_cy97

I went with axe skills because im gonna use axes.

Aoe skill: Spectral throw,lmp/gmp,added fire dmg,bloodmagic,faster attack,lifesteal

Single target:Double Strike,Multistrike,Faster Attacks,Melee Physical,bloodmagic,lifesteal

Gonna use leap slam,faster attack, with some other links, not sure yet :).

Cast on dmg taken linked with molten shell, enduring cry and immortal call.

gonna use some 1-2 auras. Was thinking hatred with determination.

Would like any kind of feedback.
bump
Your tree is not showing any points used.

Here is my axe based st build,

I think its pretty solid, a lot of regrets and refinements made. Biggest mistake I made was not taking RT earlier over all the axe nodes I could find, respected the Reaver nodes for RT just yesterday.

Getting dex has been an issue but the good thing here is both main 30+ dex nodes lead into axe nodes, will be getting the other one left of Templar start next couple of levels, then maybe Shaper for the 1% regen and onto Fell the Weak for more axe phys dam and armour%.

Life pure armour I felt was best in the end, the nodes to get to IR seemed a waste.

Only problem here is missing extra end chargers, can easily take one here but not any more, with loh and some leech though do not see it being a big deal.
This is my build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAB8pebXaiaWlJKyG6qtfI1kv6PTeOmVzGeqW5sRnJsMgl4DViv4mGVm2WnJvg26IcpZFIwT8GjE0w6UjJ-Aeefy6cw974UIFBHFHFBqvjr9zJyqXzZOygDlm49YEODCb6KAdzi6mEhhO9eExvIQzG2QWqT1e3AD9JNvqfS6pStZfB07XrvYEsFLUCgnrlOKimlW6_dDfzFZ6CHdkp9MHekGTrh8kX-CqxZiPHnY7c-QYf56Idq

But u make some god choises. i like them

Yeah your build looks very solid, maybe the projectile dam & AS nodes from duelist are better than the three 3% AS and Harrier node though? And just keep the one 6% AS Scion node.

I'am not sure there is much difference between our builds, maybe I squeeze out a little more HP and more regen, maybe a little more dam reduction also from all the %AR nodes but that is mostly gear dependant. Fell the Weak will give me access to 52% more axe phys dam too eventually and 40%AR, just pure luck the 30 point Dex nodes suit this Str heavy axe build.

You wont take the duelist life and 1% regen nodes?

Of course I still need to take Unwavering Stance, still need some new AR pieces.

Here is a slightly adjusted base (96 points) version on my build.

I am thinking maybe the two handed %phys dam nodes at templar are a waste? Because you need to use 3 str nodes to get there, it is 6-7 nodes that maybe could be used elsewhere, taking the four nodes at Reaver would probably be much better which also gives 10% life as well. Originally I took the templar nodes because of the 20 dex and int but end game I should be making this up on gear.

Anyway I think this 96 points is a good base and after that you can make different decisions to suit your gear and situation.

Now I have more respecing to do.
Last edited by ZeroHate on Nov 12, 2013, 2:44:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info