PoE you are a life saver!

Fair enough, great to hear you're excited about PoE and will continue to game, the anti blizz stuff was kinda silly though.

Blizzard have never let me down before, I've been gaming since 1998ish as well. As far as I'm concerned they can just have my money because they continually produce top notch games. I think D3 will be much the same, it looks really promising from what I've seen and heard.
I dislike when people try to bring other points of view down. Why are there so many people who do this? Why hate so much on something that people put their hearts into?
Do you know how to run a company? Do you know how much it cost to produce a "cash cow"? Do you know how to make a game? What makes you so much better then the companies you hate and bad mouth?

Please don't be so hateful and narrow-minded.
Activison WANTS COD to be mostly like the one before it. People really like MW2 so why would they not continue with the story and add more to the multiplayer? its not easy making everything they put into the game run at 60 fps. I enjoyed MW2. it had many flaws and things that the developers didn't count on their community over using. In MW3 they have listened to the community by changing mostly everything people complained about. I see no reason to hate on them. They don't force anyone to buy their games they just keep trying to make better and better games of the same genre. They have professional game makers. do you know how much a professional game team cost? advertisements? servers? a company is a whole lot more.

P.S. xPyrox don't be surprised if i send you a friend invite when the open beta starts.

TLDR: Stop the hate on companies
IGN:Sawnic
"
Axis wrote:

P.S. xPyrox don't be surprised if i send you a friend invite when the open beta starts.

TLDR: Stop the hate on companies

Sounds good! Can't have enough friends :D

Thanks for the backup too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info