PoE you are a life saver!

"
nexter wrote:
Just because a game is old doesnt mean it is dead you moron. Counter Strike, CSS, Day of defeat are still popualr games. The reason they are alive tho is becauce they dont have cash cows trying to pump every dime out of them. You sir are an idiot.

Well that was rude, I didn't go to that level. But ok w/e. D3 will be around until D4, just wait and see. It will out sale any game this year. Call them cash cows all day long but they do put their heart into the games and criticizing them when you don't have a clue just shows how ignorant you are.
Already talking about Diablo4? Lol dude look up what blizzard is doing to Diablo3. This will be the last Diablo. And they have to make a good game or they are fired. Look at the heads 'old' of Infinity Ward. If they dont produce they are cut by the cash cow.
Agreed about activi$ion ruined blizzard...wanted some diablo like game
Would be just great if i get a key :)
See I have a clue, thus I refuse to support blizzard/activision anymore. I dont think you fully understand what blizzard & activision are doing. Go do some homework and come back
"
OriginPK wrote:
Agreed about activi$ion ruined blizzard...wanted some diablo like game
Would be just great if i get a key :)

Activi$ion! Haha so true. Yes Path of Exile will be AMAZING. Trust me.
Activision and Blizzard teamed up to shut down smaller company games like PoE,LoL,etc. But see they are failing because these games by the smaller new companys are amazing. League of Legends started small and look at them now. The new smaller companys like PoE CARE ABOUT THE GAME. Im not saying Blizzard and Activision Never cared about their games, but once they got greedy the games started to suck and people are leaving.

Path of Exile Oorah!
"
nexter wrote:
Already talking about Diablo4? Lol dude look up what blizzard is doing to Diablo3. This will be the last Diablo. And they have to make a good game or they are fired. Look at the heads 'old' of Infinity Ward. If they dont produce they are cut by the cash cow.

Wish I could jot your name down and come find you to prove my point 5-7 years from now. And my guess is that you are referring to the RMAH, which like hundreds of other people have explained. IT WAS ALREADY HAPPENING. Regardless if Blizzard implemented it there was D2JSP. It existed and a strong population used it. So if Blizzard offers a secure way for the players and for them to profit vs. some random site how is that wrong. Of course some people are going to be way too ignorant to see it that way.

Close minded people never make it very far in this world. Just saying ;]
"
nexter wrote:
Activision and Blizzard teamed up to shut down smaller company games like PoE,LoL,etc. But see they are failing because these games by the smaller new companys are amazing. League of Legends started small and look at them now. The new smaller companys like PoE CARE ABOUT THE GAME. Im not saying Blizzard and Activision Never cared about their games, but once they got greedy the games started to suck and people are leaving.

Path of Exile Oorah!

Which game sucked btw? You played WoW as you already admitted (which I did too until I got bored with it), SC2 I can vouch is AMAZING. So only thing left is D3 which neither of us have played. Speaking a little too soon eh?
Why so defensive? Haha I know why because your a activision/blizzard fan boy. Wont last much longer. As long has you open your wallet thats all that matters to them. See I can tell your a ''New School'' gamer becuase games are not about the money. Its about the players.

BY GAMERS FOR GAMERS.
"
xPyrox wrote:
"
nexter wrote:

Path of Exile Oorah!

Which game sucked btw? You played WoW as you already admitted (which I did too until I got bored with it), SC2 I can vouch is AMAZING. So only thing left is D3 which neither of us have played. Speaking a little too soon eh?

I played thoes games becuase it was the only decent games to play and they were good at one time(Befor the Cash Cows). With a game like PoE coming out. League of legends. etc who needs blizzard/activision anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info