PoE you are a life saver!

Because of Path of Exile, I will not be quitting PC gaming for good. Infact I just built a new PC just to play PoE.
Ive been gaming since 1998 (PC Gaming) so I know what im saying when I say.. BLIZZARD and ACTIVISION are only cash cows! They dont care about you or the game! They care about money money money. Well guess what you can only milk the cash cow for so long. And with the joining of Activision and Blizzard I was about to quit PC gaming for ever. And yes I have played all the Blizzard titles and Activision titles. After hearing the bad news about Diablo3 I was 100% done with activision/blizzard! i was about to throw out my PC and buy a stupid Xbox. Then I came across Path of Exile. This game will be the greatest! This is what diablo3 should be. This will be a HUGE game. Look at LoL, they started off small but now they are one of the most popualr games out there becuase they are NOT cash cows, by gamers for gamers! Path of Exile you keep doing what your doing and this game will be the best damn thing! Just dont fall like Blizzard is and how Activision already did. Dont be milking the cash cow. I know for a fact if the PoE staff can finish and pull this game off. It will be one of the most played PC games in the past 10 years. Path of Exile showed me why im a PC gamer.
Last edited by nexter on Sep 3, 2011, 9:53:01 AM
I hate these 'activision ruined blizzard' ponits of view. Blizzard is a business, every business is out there make money plain and simple. But never say that Blizzard doesn't care about there games. Just b/c they don't make EVERY single addition that you want doesn't mean they hate their customers. Activision has no say so over their design of the game despite popular belief.. just go search it you'll find people who are more big business savvy than I am who can explain why. Blizzard is constantly releasing new games and they are always top sellers. How does that make them a horrible company?

I do like the way this game looks and am interested to play but not b/c 'Blizz ruined the game!!!!'. I just want to say when Diablo II came out and we were all trying to get into the beta.. people were talking about how they ruined the game compared to how DI was... guess what? Seems to me everybody loved DII now :] Same will be for DIII, I'm just glad I'll have 2 ARPG's to play! :D
There is a difference in making a profit for your business and being a greedy cash cow. Look at your facts. Only reason Blizzard joined with Activision was for the money. There is making profit, making alot of profit, getting rich, super rich, and then cash cow. They fall to greed. WoW is dying. People are no longer looking forward to the next Call of Duty. Blizzard/Activision SUCKS. Been playing WoW since day2 of BETA and Call of Duty since 2003. I know my stuff, do you?
Last edited by nexter on Sep 3, 2011, 9:59:45 AM
And btw, more people played Diablo1 then Diablo2. Look that fact up
"
nexter wrote:
There is a difference in making a profit for your business and being a greedy cash cow. Look at your facts. Only reason Blizzard joined with Activision was for the money. There is making profit, making alot of profit, getting rich, super rich, and then cash cow. They fall to greed. WoW is dying. People are no longer looking forward to the next Call of Duty. Blizzard/Activision SUCKS. Been playing WoW since day2 of BETA and Call of Duty since 2003. I know my stuff, do you?

Considering I've been playing Blizzard games since Warcraft I (no not wow ;]) I would say I know quite enough, ty. I've played enough of their games to know that every release has always been a fully featured game with a lot of heart put into developing it, JUST LIKE THIS GAME. How are they cash cows please explain. Wow - They sell mounts for real money? OH NOS did they say NEXTER YOU MUST BUY THIS MOUNT OR YOU FAIL? Nah they didn't... they said hey if you want it cool, buy it. If not don't. That is not a cash cow that is innovative ways to make a profit. WoW is just a dying game.. video games all have a life cycle ESPECIALLY MMOs. Wow has been around since 05 and it's just a slowly dying game nothing Blizzard could've done to stop it. CoD is getting old b/c every remake has been more or less the same with a few extra features.. lacks innovation. I play CoD and that is what I hear mostly atleast, and I feel that I fall in the same boat. As much as 'Blizzard/Activision' sucks I guarantee you'll be at the midnight release for D3 just like me :D
"
nexter wrote:
And btw, more people played Diablo1 then Diablo2. Look that fact up

Heh, wrong. Fun fact for you though - more people played D2 than WoW. That's how much people liked the game :]
Just because a game is old doesnt mean it is dead you moron. Counter Strike, CSS, Day of defeat are still popualr games. The reason they are alive tho is becauce they dont have cash cows trying to pump every dime out of them. You sir are an idiot.
No I dont be buying Diablo3 or supporting Blizzard / Activision at all. Thanks tho for your offer
If there wasnt a CoD every year I would still be playing Call of Duty 1 2 or 4. But no its dead becuase of cash cows. Your a moron. Go play your blizzard/Activision games
"
nexter wrote:
Just because a game is old doesnt mean it is dead you moron. Counter Strike, CSS, Day of defeat are still popualr games. The reason they are alive tho is becauce they dont have cash cows trying to pump every dime out of them. You sir are an idiot.

Well that was rude, I didn't go to that level. But ok w/e. D3 will be around until D4, just wait and see. It will out sale any game this year. Call them cash cows all day long but they do put their heart into the games and criticizing them when you don't have a clue just shows how ignorant you are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info