[1.0.0] [SC/HC] vincae Facebreaker Build > 15~18k DPS

Alternate build for Marauder, credits to HanFistedFist beta release build
For 1.0 Release (CURR LVL 83)
SC/HC* Viable
Legacy Facebreaker for higher DPS

Passive Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMFLQ48FE0UcRcvGNsZLhmFGjgabB0UIWAkqicLJ-0otSjFKaU26TpSOtg9D0CgQapEnkw1TdhOKk99UFBRYFO7VElV1lYEVw1YY1nzW69fP2BLYIhhUmTnZp5wfXKpdO108XYIeu982X31gFaApIFvgziGYIx2jM-QVZ2unjyeuZ7NoLSiAKcIpzCnhKyqsHO4k7ndv9XAGsT2xtjSIdSP2CTZYdrd51LsOOy27w7vTu988B_x9PIv8772SPcy97746_rS-6o=

Gear:
Spoiler

**/***

Alternate gear MAX DPS/NO ELE RESIST:
Spoiler

Stats:
Spoiler
W/O Purity:

W/ Purity:

All loaded, DPS (Purity+Hatred+Haste):

*: In HC you'll need hardly to work out with resistances, cause its very deadly in merciless.
**: You can run Bringer of Rain or Abyssus (Abyssus up your DPS and you can use a 6L chestplate w/ 3 resists, endgame viable). Since BoR is can do a fake "7 links" since have 3 supports and you can also put more 3 supports.
***: Can rush Infernal Blow or Domination Blow (For Elemental Reflect maps)

Pros: You will tank everything with your high DPS and high life leech. This build can solo all types of map (take care of Elemental Reflect but you can solo it) except Blood Magic.
Cons: You will being vulnerable to certain attacks like lightining (Shrine Piety).
You have better jewelry than me and noticeably lower DPS/Armor/Resists/Life. I think you could optimize your skill tree much better and have better results.

Here's what I have. Hope it helps.

My Gear

My Stats

I copied Enigma1406's build and it's amazing! Bye bye leap slam! :)
"
Rakshak wrote:
I copied Enigma1406's build and it's amazing! Bye bye leap slam! :)

+1, really nice :)
stats1

stats2

gear
ign flEshQa
UruukHaai
My wife stole 10 levels from me, and my job stole another 2. That is why I am still level 88.
Last edited by Rudraksh on Aug 22, 2014, 10:43:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info