Chris/Kripparrian Q&A, Fan Art competition and Facebook key giveaway

I'll be on Kripparrian's livestream tomorrow at 4pm NZ time (7pm pacific time) to answer questions from the community. This is approximately 22.5 hours after the time that I am posting this.

Also, continuing the news spam of the IndieDB competition, if you haven't yet voted for Path of Exile in the 2012 IndieDB "Indie of the Year" competition, we'd love you to <3
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 13, 2012, 11:25:37 PM
I'm starting to think there's some sort of Indie competition happening.
Cool stuff/.
GGG - Why you no?
Neat
IGN~~VellyBelly
Sorry about the lack of a news update yesterday. We had our office Christmas party during the time I'd normally post news, so I forgot!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 13, 2012, 11:40:54 PM
"
Chris wrote:
Sorry about the lack of a news update yesterday. We had our office Christmas party during the time I'd normally post news, so I forgot!

Ah hah , so thats why i never got an alpha invite ... >.<
GGG - Why you no?
"
Chris wrote:

Did I give you permission to have fun? I didn't think so.
Forum Sheriff
"
Chris wrote:

So you just woke up? haha.

Can't wait for the Q&A :)
As ever continuing the transparent engagement with the community, along with top-tier support for every player, even the malcontents. Keep it up guys, this as much as the depth of gameplay will make people flock to PoE. And it's also just plain awesome. Now if only I can get my swag to arrive in the mail anytime soon...
Would somebody be able to post the Q&A session up on the forums when it's done? I think I'll be busy at that time. Thanks~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info