Boss fights

Every boss fight in every single video game I've played each feel repetitive, uninteresting, and simple. They almost always take place in a single boss chamber, and they all have their own unique mechanics that are easily countered one way, and you repeat this step over and over again.

Does anyone here know of any bosses that a different and creative, rather than "hit legs, kill head," or "spam spam spam"?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Google gothic 2. Every fight is a boss fight in the beginning and each one is really interesting because you have to actively parry to counter the enemies attack by either blocking (lasts 1sec or less) or moving away fast enough.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Darksouls? Demonsouls? Well those are indeed generic and easy to predict. But the game(S) themselves are awesome in its own right. Demonsouls are the best one though! :3
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info