I would need a Beta Key till my PayPal Money comes up..... i cant waaaaait =)

I theorycrafted the last 2 fucking Days because my Dumb Bank is to bad to transfer the Money to my PayPal Account and i cant da fuck pay the supporter pack otherwise.... would be nice if someone has a key for me...

Greetz Sho
Ah well doesnt matter i just wait 3 or 4 days more till i get my supporter pack .... i hate bank institutes...

Greetz Sho
i would help you out but i am looking for a key myself :/
Sorry man, hope you get a key best of luck!
Aaaand.... there are people on this forum who have waited since 2011. Just a little food for thought ;)
Really these ppl should just buy a damn supporter pack for the best game out there since years..

i will buy one for sure because i have to support this company for the game in any case.

Atm i just cant. (See 1st Post)

"
Shomaniac wrote:
I theorycrafted the last 2 fucking Days because my Dumb Bank is to bad to transfer the Money to my PayPal Account and i cant da fuck pay the supporter pack otherwise.... would be nice if someone has a key for me...

Greetz Sho

You should be able to link your bank account, and verify it, straight through PayPal without having to send money, in this way PayPal will not have to verify that the funds get to them before you can spend these funds.

It takes days, and even up to a week or more, for funds to transfer fully from one hand to another. Any entity has the right to withhold your funds and not let you spend it until the transfer is complete, until this happens this is a pending transaction or projected fund.
Thats not true in this Case. I am from Austria. And PayPal is an Austrian Company. So i transfered Money from one Austrian Bank to another. Its in the same Country you know. I did this many times before it worked all the time in between 1 - 2 Days.

I talked to the PayPal Support today. There are some Troubles in there System with Verification Things. I have no Idea.

Nvm. Ill wait for the damn Money to arrive and finally ill hopefully get my Key before Closed Beta ends.

I am just angry atm coz its not my fault that i cant play. I plan to stream too. Well thx for your Reply Elynole.

Greetz Sho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info