Finding out more about the lore?

is there anywhere with some compiled information? or is all the lore at the moment in-game?

its somewhere in this site and i cant find it? iunno.

Thanks if anyone can help.
Smoother than Smooth.
Like everything here, the lore is easily found, simply takes a little time and effort.

Also, take a look at the uniques, they help a bit
"
Moist wrote:
is there anywhere with some compiled information? or is all the lore at the moment in-game?

its somewhere in this site and i cant find it? iunno.

Thanks if anyone can help.
I was literally thinking the exact same question for myself. I know I have seen some lore somewhere but I cant really remember where, but ended up not posting this question =(. I will be interested to see it too
There have been some back stories written for the Act I bosses.

You can find them here at the PoE wiki

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Bosses

The stories are definitely worth a read and are pretty enjoyable.
"
Elynole wrote:
There have been some back stories written for the Act I bosses.

You can find them here at the PoE wiki

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Bosses

The stories are definitely worth a read and are pretty enjoyable.

Those stories are awesome.

Yeah stuff like this. Ive listened to the in game lore. I was just wondering if the developers had a more flourished novel version of their lore.

Only unique i have id'd was some Facebreakers with the Muhammid Ali of wraeclast "Fly like a storm crow, Crush like a rhoa!" lol. thats awesome.

i'll have to look up that unique list.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Dec 13, 2012, 3:13:52 AM
"
EpsiIon wrote:
Like everything here, the lore is easily found, simply takes a little time and effort.

Also, take a look at the uniques, they help a bit

Good tip.

I google searched for the lore hoping it would take me somewhere

http://pathofexile.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Lore
"

The continent of Wraeclast is full of diverse and interesting lore check it our for yourself.

This category currently contains no pages or media.

Faantastic

nup. Thats about as far as i got. the rest looked even less relevant.
Smoother than Smooth.
Take a look at this if you haven't already. Also there used to be a area that had back-stories on each of the bosses, such as how Brutus was experimented on by Sin Lords and turned into what he is now, and how Hillock's sword got stuck to his chest, and little things like that. I still remember most of it, so I might be able to give it to you if you can't find the page with that info.
Optimize everything.
"
Eztheal wrote:
Take a look at this if you haven't already. Also there used to be a area that had back-stories on each of the bosses, such as how Brutus was experimented on by Sin Lords and turned into what he is now, and how Hillock's sword got stuck to his chest, and little things like that. I still remember most of it, so I might be able to give it to you if you can't find the page with that info.

Link was posted up there. those were great. And yeah i found that and thats about all i found on this site
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Dec 13, 2012, 3:28:11 AM
That's all there is currently. I remember Chris saying something about the story-line being more developed as time goes on, but currently lore is more of a "polish" and other things take priority i'd imagine.
Optimize everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info