I can't stress enough how happy this community makes me

I have never seen a community so helpful to other players, and genuinely full of good people. There are the odd trolls which are expected but overall it is always a pleasant surprise coming onto these forums, or even the ingame chat. Everyone seems really helpful and very excited about this game. Beyond the players I think it is the developers that have bred this type of environment. They are open with their players, are constantly keeping us updated, and do the best they can with any problems they have. So hats off to GGG and of course my fellow players. Come Open Beta let's do our best to keep this going when we get an influx of newcomers.
May 15th 2012 - The day the king of ARPGs died. January 23rd 2013 - A new king takes the throne.
Agreed. Great community.

Although OB does scare me a little bit. Well have to make the best of it, and do what we can to keep the current community atmosphere going.
You obviously missed the countless Douchebags that litter Global, failing their Trollattempts or being outright offensive about every comment.

I agree that there are a lot people who go out of their way to help others or being helpful in general, but it´s in no way more so than in most other online-communities, sadly so
I totally agree. That is really refreshing in times of this "modern" internet where trolling and offensive behaviour seems to be the new fashion colour.
Agreed.
Maybe a report-function would be helpfull...
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Open Beta will put a lot of stress on this community. Particularly our patience.

A report function would be great but it will not be implemented in time. For now if you see any adverse posts or activity PM a Moderator.
RIP Bolto
"
dragomob wrote:
You obviously missed the countless Douchebags that litter Global, failing their Trollattempts or being outright offensive about every comment.

I guess this will change with open beta, now that many new mods were hired.
Problem now is just that all the mods were recruited from alpha members, and those are not really tempted to play the beta at the moment.
yep its nice atm just wait when it goes free to play better hide that chat :P ( unless there are mods moderation it )
only need a "troll report tool" and if someome create a bad thread with only trolling , not reply on it.. leave alone...

"poe sucks and...." ... say nothing let thread die alone =)
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
*INCOMING TRAIN WRECK SURVIVOR* Going to drop my first post right here!

I've only been here a couple days checking out some live streams and reading the forums. Settling in before beta goes open. Sadly my Barbarian in Diablo 3 is pretty much done, in full legendary gear now with nothing to do except quadruple mob HP... I have to admit everything has been pretty great so far, community, gameplay, and tons of race events and stuff always going on, I even heard you guys have map portals like TL2, glad to see you guys know it's not all about farming gear!

I'm really looking forward to digging into this one, I can already tell it's going to be a blast tuning up a character in that passive tree! Props to Brother Laz for being super cool and taking the time to add his great item work, and to you PoE guys for grabbing him! MedianXL kept Diablo 2 going for easily another year for me thanks to him! You guys be sure to sick the brain bug on him and suck up all them goodies!

Just realized how old that movie is... It's still a cool one though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info