Bug with premium stash tabs and vendors

I just bought the premium stash tabs and moved all my crafting mats into one of them.

If I go to a vendor I cannot buy anything because it says I don't have any currency.

To be able to purchase anything I have to:
- go to my stash
- select the premium stash tab that contains the currency (I don't actually need to touch any of the currency, just select the tab it is stored into)
- go back to the vendor

If after that I change map/vendor the bug starts over.

Just additional info:
- the currency is all the last tab (the tenth)
- the tab has custom color and name
Last edited by desrocchi on Nov 9, 2013, 7:05:24 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
A new post just to add that moving the tab containing the currency from the last position to the first solves the problem.
not a bug, the vendors only check the first 8 tabs, was actually increased from the first 4 tabs a while back
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
i find this convenient paying method intuitive. if i find free beer standing on the counter of a bar i totally expect my purse to be ripped automatically when i return home.

let's face it: this mechanic was invented to teach new greedy players a lesson who go to the trader carrying their currency with them to discover they can buy more currency than they acually have with them and keep buying cause they think the system is bugged somehow.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
not a bug, the vendors only check the first 8 tabs, was actually increased from the first 4 tabs a while back
Oh, I see... It's kind of counterintuitive.

First of all I did't see anywhere a warning that putting currency in some tabs would create this behaviour.

Second, it's even more counterintuitive that just looking at the tab unlocks the vendors.

Now that I know it I'll adapt, but some kind of info should be given to the player in game on this regard.
I find intuitive, if you consider that when the game was playable during closed beta it only had 4 tabs so no problem, they then added micro transactions and people mostly bought stash tabs so they upped it to 8...you can have more tabs but on average you'll probably find that there are more people with 8 tabs than there are with more...not to mention the load it would create with someone with 20 to 100 tabs or more would create when it tries to search all the tabs for the currency.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
I find intuitive

so if you buy something in the supermarket and they allow you to take more than you're able to pay you expect the supermarket to automatically get the money from your bank account without telling you?

i grant you the fact that it is convenient to the initiated player but it comes unexpected to new players.

devs and chris put so much emphasis on micromanagement in the past, why not having the player transfer some stacks of orbs manually when they want to convert currency at the trader?

and how often are you converting orbs at the trader at all?

it would take me just one minute to ctrl+click one stash tab of alterations to convert them to fusings at the trader. and i don't need to do it every day :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info