Why all of my characters were gone just now?

I have palyde this game for half a year which gave me a lot of happy time, I have 6 or 7 characters in poe, three in Standard and the rest in Domination. The highest one was WITCH by 66 level in standard, and MARAUDER by 68 level in domination.

But, but POE gave me a very great shock just now! All of my characters were gone.

Since the new domination league was opened I devoted to play all kind of characters with new build, and I finally improved my MARAUDER to level 68 today, and accumulated a lot of precious orb and gem stones.

Why and what does this happen?

What can I do now?

Help me, please.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I assure you that I do not delete these characters, and no one contact my computer.

It is all right in addition to my middle rest for half an hour, then it work wrong when I login in again.
BUG ?
A. you disconnected and the game is struggling to load the characters(needs to restart the game)
B. you have overwritten your account by signing up to the forum/linking to steam incorrectly

And given that you apparently made you account today it would seem you have overwritten it, in which case you need to contact support via email and tell them, they'll be able to fix it(their email add is in my sig)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Nov 9, 2013, 11:27:57 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
A. you disconnected and the game is struggling to load the characters(needs to restart the game)
B. you have overwritten your account by signing up to the forum/linking to steam incorrectly

And given that you apparently made you account today it would seem you have overwritten it, in which case you need to contact support via email and tell them, they'll be able to fix it(their email add is in my sig)

Thanks for your answer and suggestion, I'll try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info