IndieDB competition and seven race events

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 11, 2012, 4:28:06 AM
Nice Races, but since they span more than the weekend I can probably only make it to 3 of them.

EDIT: I looked more closely and its actually 4.

Dec 14 (Friday) - Party
Dec 15 (Saturday) - Party
Dec 16 (Sunday) - Solo
Dec 17 (Monday) - Solo
Dec 18 (Tuesday) - Cut-Throat -Skip work and attend?
Last edited by Metronomy on Dec 11, 2012, 4:37:42 AM
"
Metronomy wrote:
Nice Races, but since they span more than the weekend I can probably only make it to 3 of them.

Are those three the three with partying enabled, by chance?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
the bots are racing too?
"
cronus wrote:
the bots are racing too?

We'll try not to run the load-testing during race events so that we don't accidentally disconnect people.

OH! I forgot to post in the news - we managed to hit 12,300 accounts online earlier today using the load-testing bots. Should be able to ramp it up more next week!
Done :-)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
Chris wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
the bots are racing too?

We'll try not to run the load-testing during race events so that we don't accidentally disconnect people.

OH! I forgot to post in the news - we managed to hit 12,300 accounts online earlier today using the load-testing bots. Should be able to ramp it up more next week!

is 12k a appropriate number for the expected open beta players?
edit: corrected some misunderstanding of mine.
Last edited by cronus on Dec 11, 2012, 3:36:53 PM
Just voted. I do hope this time PoE gets even more votes, and end up taking home the award. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Get out your MS boots, racer heaven!
Voted twice. :)

Make sure to vote as a guest (not signed in) and then vote again while signed in!
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info