IndieDB competition and seven race events

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 11, 2012, 4:28:06 AM
"
Metronomy wrote:
Nice Races, but since they span more than the weekend I can probably only make it to 3 of them.

Are those three the three with partying enabled, by chance?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
cronus wrote:
the bots are racing too?

We'll try not to run the load-testing during race events so that we don't accidentally disconnect people.

OH! I forgot to post in the news - we managed to hit 12,300 accounts online earlier today using the load-testing bots. Should be able to ramp it up more next week!
"
BisnessPirate wrote:
No events for times that are better for us in the EU?
Well I can make it then I think to 2 and maybe 3 since those in a time frame I can attend aren't in the weekend and I ain't skipping sleep when I need to go to school the next day.

"
Enkai wrote:
Any reason the races are on the middle of work days (Mon-Fri) and not in the evenings?

I'm sure there are still people able to race but clearly not those at work / school?

They're in the middle of work days because we run them while we're at work. We don't get have 24/7 staff yet who will be able to run events during the night in our timezone, but hope to soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info