Summon Skeletons with Spell Totem- wrong buff icon number

Unavailable

Using spell totem with summon skeletons.
I have the lord of the dead passive, this is the only skill effecting my minion spawns.

Sometimes when I cast the totem, instead of seeing a max of 6 skellies, it will display the number 7 under the buff icon at the top left of my screen, i have not been swift enough to count if I actually have 7 skeletons or 6 during this time.

This happens very often, every zone, no real special circumstance.

To reproduce, get lord of the dead, link summon skellies to spell totem, then go through a few zones casting the totem and watching the buff icon.

*Edit, just did some testing and it appears I only ever have 6 skeletons, but sometimes the totem appears to be counting itself as a skeleton when displaying the number of skeletons summoned on the buff icon at the top of the screen.

IGN: HotnessEverspleen
Last edited by Secksy on Dec 10, 2012, 7:36:34 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Your Edit is correct - The buff just shows the number of minions coming under the skill, meaning the totem and everything it summons!
Balance & Design
Thanks. Wasn't sure if that was intentional or not. Now that I know this, I prefer it this way :) lets me quickly see if my totem is still alive in the middle of crazy combat.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
"
Rory wrote:
Your Edit is correct - The buff just shows the number of minions coming under the skill, meaning the totem and everything it summons!

1)Is the totem going to summon skellies until no enemies are in range, or will it stop, waiting for skellies to die and then cast more? i would totally prefere that since i have minion instability, buffed fire dmg and casting flammability curse

2)is dmg reduction from spell totem affecting dmg from minion instability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info