Looking for a help with build. Please, I'm lost!

Hello!

I'm really new to the game, and i have no idea of the direction where should i go with my build. I already leveled Templar to 38 lvl, and i do 0 damage...really, i can't even get close to the Dominus.

But that's not what i want to write about. Since i made a lot of mistakes during lvling my Templar, i have to ask you guys for help. I would like to start new character- Scion. The problem is that i would like to build it into dual wield (sword preferably)...something in the direction of rogue'ish style. A lot of mobility, fast attack speed, decent damage and good sustain. I would like it to be beginner friendly, so i can enjoy the game finally.

I could come with a suggestion here, but when i see this passive points tree, i'm freaking out cause i have no idea what to pick.
How does something like this look?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecDlgUtCGcS4Rc-GlUbqh0mHcohYCfVKLUo2zGeMgk0NTWSNdY26DrhOyhAoEUKSshN41PfWK9Y22BDYIhhIWFSZKNsRm1Kbj1uaW6qcmx4DYE6gwmE2YTviO2bg5_LouqmV6cwqW618r6nvrzAD8EHxFjKkNJN137f7-9O8kX0xve-_o8=

That's 67 points so far. It's more of a template then anything as I wasn't sure what route you wanted to go. I assigned a lot of points into attack speed and physical damage with swords. There aren't any points assigned into crit. Unfortunately there aren't as many crit nodes down by the Scion area. If you want crit I would recommend either making a Shadow or make your way up to that area on the passive tree. I also didn't put any points into armor as I wasn't sure which route you wanted to go (armor/evasion/energy shield). Like I said use this as a template and grab any surrounding nodes that you would want. You might also need more life nodes as well.
Last edited by cegua1991 on Nov 8, 2013, 11:18:38 AM
So after looking over your passive tree I made some modifications as you had a some wasted nodes and some nodes that aren't that great. Honestly I don't know if I would spend a lot of points into movement speed as it can be better spent elsewhere. I also got rid of a few of your resist nodes as that is better capped with gear although it will be harder dual wielding. I added a few life nodes and a life leech to help you survive better. Let me know what you think.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecDlgUtBqIQ8BHVEiAXHRfcGYYaVRuqIWAjMSi1MZ4yCTWSNdY26DpxOyhAoESeRQpKyE3jU7tT31eXWK9Y216LYEFgQ2BLYIhhIWFSZKNsRm1Kbj1uaW6qb55ybHTteA1674E6gluDCYTZhO-I7YlrkvObLZuDnrmmV6cwqKKpbqr4rEevorBztfK-p768v9XAD8pKz_jSTex07LbvTvH09Mb3vv6P
Im on the same situation, and build a pure tank scion.

This could be some suggestion from me:

Pure tank thread

Hopefully, it can help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info