Plenty of news tidbits

Today we invited sixteen more Alpha testers to become forum/chat moderators. If you're interested in becoming one, we ask that you prove yourself as a trustworthy alpha member first. If you're still interested in applying for access to the alpha realm, please PM me. We will hopefully be inviting the first wave of new alpha testers tomorrow (probably only 20-25 people at a time, so that we don't burn them out too fast). There's no guarantee that every applicant will get in, but it's great to have so many people to select from.

Our Closed Beta supporter packs include digital Kiwi bird pets. In real life, Kiwis are a very endangered bird native to New Zealand. Several of our users have been donating to the Kiwis for Kiwi charity. To thank us, they tweeted us a very adorable photo of one of the Kiwis they have been helping. It's a great cause if you're looking for a charity to support.

You may have noticed we updated the forum avatars last week - there are plenty of new ones to choose from. You can select an avatar on your My Account page.

Tomorrow we'll probably be posting a pretty dense schedule of race events. If you enjoy participating in these, there should be plenty to choose from.

XvXReaperXvX is running a giveaway where he's allowing other users to win an opportunity to design a diamond-supporter Unique item or a custom forum avatar. If you're interested, check it out!

There's only 20 hours left in the IndieDB "Indie of the Year" competition. Please vote for Path of Exile if you haven't already.

I would also like to take the opportunity to confirm once again that the January 23 realm wipe (when we enter Open Beta) will be the last ever wipe.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 10, 2012, 4:33:33 AM
Good to hear that you hire some new moderators before open beta, they'll be needed :)

And i love the new avatars, great job guys :D
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Dec 10, 2012, 4:37:23 AM
I am excited for my avatar, I want to know what it will look like, the others are so awesome. Also lurking to see what kind of events you post =)
Will be Cut-throat event?

New avatars looks nice:) you plan add more in open beta?
http://path-of-exile.pl Polska strona

http://poestatistics.com Ladder statistics
Lots of cool news.
Im looking forward to seeing some turbo Hc Cutthroat leagues :P

Thx for the publicity :)
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Very exciting to hear about the new mods/alphas and upcoming race schedule :D

new avatars jyayayayaya
Chris will the Alpha invites come via a PM here or email?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:
Chris will the Alpha invites come via a PM here or email?

Usually via email.
via PM, like the alpha invites.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info