What curse is this??

I have been playing beta for a LONG time now, and I really have to find out what this icon above my head means!

Also relevant topics: boobies!?

Nice.
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
As you can also see, there is only 1 active effect icon in the topleft...
Since it is golden, it should mean that you are immune to curses & all curses you have have been dispelled. It is a new visual effect from potion mods.
"
Metronomy wrote:
Since it is golden, it should mean that you are immune to curses & all curses you have have been dispelled. It is a new visual effect from potion mods.

Sure, but what is it?
"
DarkWestern wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:

Sure, but what is it?
Visual effect indicating: All curses on you are dispelled & you are immune from being cursed
Unavailable
Last edited by Metronomy on Dec 10, 2012, 2:53:57 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Clearly on the visual side of things, when you think of curse immunity you think of naked women in gold dancing above your head. Carry on. No complaints here. :P

Edit: also, on the boobies thing, yea it's been in PoE for forever. Ever tried to take a look at your mana globe in the lower right corner, any of the female NPC's, or Merveil?
Last edited by Tyrial on Dec 10, 2012, 6:56:02 AM
There's women chained to your balls if you look closely. (forgive me)
The strangest part though, I don't have any flasks with this mod! It just popped up without usage of anything really!
Having this randomly appear would be freaky. I have never seen it before, probably because I have never used one of the curse flasks before. The icon is fitting though.
RIP Bolto
Not sure why it'd pop up unnannounced. I'd make a joke about the cold, but that'd be terribly poor form.

Either way, as everybody's already said. That's Anti-Curse. The bane of my build. Damn you Hexproofs! At least they don't reflect it. ... erm. Yet.
"Unless I'm Wrong"
----------------------------------------
Lahni ~ Sihane ~ Enywe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info