Self help for people who got kicked out of a Guild

"
bhavv wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
I never stay in guilds long because 'ZOMG U SAID A SWEAR!! KICK'.

Then in this game I find a fun guild that doesn't mind, and then the mods are like 'ZOMG DAT GUILD NAEM!!!! BAN!!!!' ...

:(

jesus.. what guild is that?

guild chat in the guild im in is like closed beta global when there wasnt any mods online (vile, that is)

I set my profile to private actually because it got my guild in trouble.

I shant type its name on the forum, its agaisnt the rules.

His guild was about sodomy.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
So why did dirk get kicked out of blow? Was it for constant gif posting?
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:

Dunno, ask the ones at the top of the hierarchy, i have no idea why i got kicked.
"
"
reboticon wrote:

Dunno, ask the ones at the top of the hierarchy, i have no idea why i got kicked.

For real? You should maybe ask Charan. I hate a lot of your posts, but I've never seen you do anything that would warrant kicking you out of something. It could have just been a mistake.

How does that hierarchy work, btw. I see lots of officers but most of them play in different leagues.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:

How does that hierarchy work, btw. I see lots of officers but most of them play in different leagues.

I think we have so many of them just to handle the guild stash.
"
Spoonmann wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

I think we have so many of them just to handle the guild stash.

Not to mention i was the only one giving a fuck about the guild stash items, putting back uniques after use and all. I hope we get a log soon.
"
reboticon wrote:
"
"
reboticon wrote:

For real? You should maybe ask Charan. I hate a lot of your posts, but I've never seen you do anything that would warrant kicking you out of something. It could have just been a mistake.

I don't wanna bother Charan with this, if he wants me in im in if he doesn't so be it.

"
bhavv wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
I never stay in guilds long because 'ZOMG U SAID A SWEAR!! KICK'.

Then in this game I find a fun guild that doesn't mind, and then the mods are like 'ZOMG DAT GUILD NAEM!!!! BAN!!!!' ...

:(

jesus.. what guild is that?

guild chat in the guild im in is like closed beta global when there wasnt any mods online (vile, that is)

I set my profile to private actually because it got my guild in trouble.

I shant type its name on the forum, its agaisnt the rules.

Erm, you can still see what guild people are in if they set their profile to private, so yeah, theres that..
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
I made my own guild so I never have to worry about being kicked out of it.

Sadly the only person in it is my wife.
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:
I made my own guild so I never have to worry about being kicked out of it.

Sadly the only person in it is my wife.

Then you can still get kicked, out of the house!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info