ISO BUILD CRITIQUE/HELP LIFE PHYSICAL WANDER

Just put this together, playing on Nemesis so not sure if the health is too low or not.

Any thoughts on the build would be greatly apprecaited
Build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAP0DlgQHBdMOSBGWEb8UsBZAFr8XLxmFGaIaOBzcHRQdqh8CJKopVC0fL28vnTGJMZ40yzbFNuk64TsoP3NBh0ZxSoxKmkyzUDBVxlXWV4dZvF8qYENh4mNDZOdmT2aeaHRtGW49cFJwu3RVeM58zn_GgKSAroFJgwmFfYeeh9uI8Y9GkFWTJ5SgnaOiBKKjplenCKc0p4SyOLQMtz7AGsBRwfPFKM9l0NDQ-9Mb2CTYTdkT2mLbAtte4YjjauOE5AjnY-vk8kXy4fMF8-r2W_no-tL67_xk_Kv-Cg==

Thought process behind the build:
Spoiler
Regen Nodes by Scion start to counter blood-rage
Tried to grab - mana reserved nodes (where possible)
Sorta low health not sure if it's a doomed build or not
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
^
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

<<<
^
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

<<<
Definitely low survivability. Like, real low. I love the wander, and I love the physical wander, but it's really difficult to run effectively these days with the changes to auras.

I would definitely dump the Wandslingers Prowess wheel and also the node just above Wand Fire Damage. My thoughts on wanding is that the damage is good enough, and that it is point-starved enough such that if the node isn't seriously incredible, it isn't worth it. Things like Fusilade, Elder Power, and the +10% phys-ele nodes are all worth it, but I would not take any other wand-specific nodes unless I was building a SC character.

Secondly, I don't know if I agree with all of your reduced reserve nodes. Your tree has 26% reduced reserve, which is basically just enough to let you reserve 3 60% auras with a level 20 Reduced Mana gem and have no mana left afterwards. If you had 1000 mana with a level 20 RM support, you would end up with like 40 usable mana. Personally, I think it is not worth it to sink so many points into these passives since you probably won't realistically be running more than 2 60's anyways, but to each their own.

If it were me, I would be real tempted to drop all of the nodes going NE from the Scion start area and opt for heading NW from Shaper instead. You would lose out on some aspd, but you would gain a pretty healthy amount of points that could be used for more life. And you could get Inner Force that way which is probably a much much better option anyways since it will increase your damage as well as your survivability by a pretty good amount. (since it effects not only auras on you, but also buffs from things like Granite Flasks or Molten Shell)

I might do something like this:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOyjYTRmiA5aUoOQIbj3aYgXTYENodIMJ-ehGcYLHQYfhiCj6tz4dquvu_gq4k_JF52OnCAx9OuGI8dgkj0YQf6ZXrFk2xR0U0NDGnk3jMZ41kh8C-tKboc9l_o8EB2aeFy826We9VcZMs8AaFkBk5ySq42rubxZvLR9QMJBVhX1V1hmFeM5tGdtep4SApD9zwfPr5Bo4oqNKjF8qfM5_xleHdFURli-dgK4A_Z2jDkhwu_rvFLD8q-OEpzTZE6IE0PvAUWNDL28pVBG_h57z6vLh_GQ0y0qacFIWv4fbYeI=

It's 2 more points than yours but is basically all of the important stuff with a few extra things here and there. It's still ridiculously underlifed, though.

I dunno. This build is just so hard to make work because of all the dps nodes you need to get. I think that's probably why you don't see it more often. There are just too many difficult decisions you need to make in the tree.

Alternatively, going with CI might not be a bad option. Here's something I just threw together real quick for that:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygZogOW5AhuPQXTYEODCUZxtAzhiJMnNAodqhzcV8k3Zn_GAW8sphGWL53BxaKjPI6m652jDkhwuyy_7BjB84RIN4P8q-OEpzTZE4auw21tGVyKSozqusBRiGtjQy9vFdctH1eHKPrz6rb38uHXhkyzgK7r7nBSmZoRL8LsVmNQMPrvuJPrY0cG216iBKcIDH1fauvkj0YQf18qfM4dFNDQxp50VfrSm6EA_WaeFy9nvRSwcU0WQGTn7m_Q-5rPhX1V1njOKVQRv4eeQ2OApD9z_GQ0y0qatzFY9Z3E

There are significantly more +ES nodes in that NE corner than there are life nodes, so it may not be a bad idea. Also you could run Blood Rage this way which would be a very nice boost to your aspd. You would be stretched a little thin for mitigation stats, but I dunno, this was just something I threw together. I'm sure it could be optimized if you really sat down and worked it out. Now that I am looking at it, I might actually try to do something like this. It could be pretty not bad.
ign: weaklygdlk
"Charge chicken is dangerous, they are master of killing me." - fasknifer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info