Your Tunes

I imagine this has been done, and if so, please point me there.

What kind of music do you have blazing while Playing some delicious PoE? I persoanlly like my face melted off by some A7X While I'm smashing skulls in Wraeclast....how bout the rest of you?
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Lately I've been indulged in Armin van Buuren's 'A State of Trance', other than that I would listen to Immediate Music, which is a must If you are to indulge yourself in the epic Grinding fest of PoE.
Last edited by NightRaven on Dec 9, 2012, 6:35:48 PM
Classical music sometimes is hauntingly eerie in matching the scenes going on the screen, but late;y I have been listening to a lot of Swing. Or if in the mood, early AC/DC or some such.

Edit: I want to give a shout out to ETH - Enter the Haggis. "HEY!"
Whatever my Spotify plays me lol.

It has been known to go from such things as Dethklok to Paramore to Sublime to Trance.
The Path of Exile Soundtrack. I want the tunes in this game to have the same effect on me as Tristram and Dungeon from D1 do to this day. And would they have any such effect if I'd just muted the game and listened to external music? I think not.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Muse!
Pretty much Muse all the time.
Nujabes is another one of my cannot stop listening, along with Imogen Heap.
If I am not in the mood for punk rock and want some good ambient sounds I chill to this www.somafm.com

Not much beats sparking up a hog leg and putting on some groove salad while farming for the fat loots!
"
Charan wrote:
The Path of Exile Soundtrack. I want the tunes in this game to have the same effect on me as Tristram and Dungeon from D1 do to this day. And would they have any such effect if I'd just muted the game and listened to external music? I think not.

I have the Path of Exile soundtrack downloaded and I listen to it occassionaly, but am I the only one that pretty much mutes the volume of any game that I play? lol.

I listen to a lot of trance/electronica/classical music when I play.

Piano Solos are probably what I listen to the most.

Daft Punk, Basshunter, Skrillex, DeadMau5, etc.

Two Steps From Hell may be my new favorite group to listen to though, their album Invincible is freaking awesome.
Don't worry Elynole, I do the same thing. =b

-Even for games, including this one, with soundtracks I love and often listen to outside of. I usually only turn off the music volume and not the sound effects and dialogue volumes.

As for music I like to listen to... Uh, I guess my Last.fm should do the talking.
same name in-game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info