This guy.....

There's this guy I want to buy a GG item from him. The dude, unfortunately, I think he stopped playing.I've been tracking him for a while, he doesn't come online in game anymore. I tracked his user account in case he was playing another character.

That item sits in his stash while he plays Mario Brothers 3 or what the fuck else.

GGG, should provide me with his personal email address so I can contact him, buy his item and then he can go play pokemon or whatever else game he plays.

Stalk much?
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
h3rp3s wrote:
Stalk much?

well that's how GGG made the trading system.
"
Warmey wrote:
There's this guy I want to buy a GG item from him. The dude, unfortunately, I think he stopped playing.I've been tracking him for a while, he doesn't come online in game anymore. I tracked his user account in case he was playing another character.

That item sits in his stash while he plays Mario Brothers 3 or what the fuck else.

GGG, should provide me with his personal email address so I can contact him, buy his item and then he can go play pokemon or whatever else game he plays.

This guy...
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
And I thought I was totally cray cray.

Then I heard of this guy.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
And I thought I was totally cray cray.

Then I heard of this guy.

I hate to say it, but i think you may be right.
Way to go Warmey you beat cock boy!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
Op it is ok to have a crush, but he isn't coming back.

Let it go OP.
"
zachatta wrote:
Op it is ok to have a crush, but he isn't coming back.

Let it go OP.

u cray, I hope he comes back so I can get the GG item.
"
Warmey wrote:

You could put a want add in evry newspaper publication in every city . You sound crazy enough to do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info