90s music

"
Moonyu wrote:
Don't' piss on other people when you disagree.

[removed by admin]
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by Sam on Nov 10, 2013, 3:55:03 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:
Don't' piss on other people when you disagree.

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by fsg on Nov 9, 2013, 1:07:27 PM
Hi

''All I can say is my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain. And all I can do is pour some tea for two and speak my point of view but its not sane,its not sane.

I just want someone to say to me I'll always be there when you wake. Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today so stay with me and I'll have it made.

And I don't understand why I sleep all day and start to complain that there is no rain and all I can do is read a book to stay awake and it rips my life away but its a great escape...escape...escape...escape

All I can say is my life is pretty plain ya don't like my point of view ya think I'm insane, it's not sane... its not sane.''

Still remember the video with the bee costume to this classic blind melon track, no rain.

lol GGG POE theme song should be tubthumping by Chumbawamba '' I get knocked down again but I get up again...''

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info