Advice for explosive arrow

Lol man no one knows which I'm talking about ?. Was a ranger killing all mobs one shot and the corpses didn't exploded as ice cubes, but yes falling on ground and disappearing like... I dnt know... volatalized it, no burning killed them, only that, I dnt thnk was burning + incinerate cos can't kill so fast with 6 players on same place in 1 fused charge from EA.

Here is the video which Im meaning tho. I see that he uses LMP + GMP but after that dnt know more, he shots really fast with 4 frenzy charges as I see.

- http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpPtRKmubHU

His name char is oneshotaimbot as I said on second page.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Nov 9, 2013, 12:08:35 PM
Up.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
UP.
UP.
Up.
"
Dhoros wrote:
Lol man no one knows which I'm talking about ?. Was a ranger killing all mobs one shot and the corpses didn't exploded as ice cubes, but yes falling on ground and disappearing like... I dnt know...

- http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpPtRKmubHU

His name char is oneshotaimbot as I said on second page.

This is someone who was using the cold to fire bug fixed by this patch: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544488

Basically, if you linked added cold and cold to fire to EA, you ended up doing absolutely insane damage due to a scaling bug (like up to 4 billion damage per Mark GGG) and thus you could pretty much one shot everything in the game with 1 EA fuse. It was crazy. No longer possible though.
Dessloc:

See the uploaded video and also that ranger player is still doing it. There is no patch VS this still cos was from.... 4 days ago that EA was showing his power on docks.
"
Dhoros wrote:
Dessloc:

See the uploaded video and also that ranger player is still doing it. There is no patch VS this still cos was from.... 4 days ago that EA was showing his power on docks.

The way the mobs die in the video (with the ice animation instead of burning) is exactly the same way they did with the bug. If it was really from 4 days ago, he may have been super over leveled for the zone or maybe he found another screwy combo that still is bugged, idk.
IDk too, but that man seems to have LMP + GMP + IDK no what more adn which nodes also...
Up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info