Righteous Fire Passive Skill Tree

This is what I've picked out;

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0SaRRNFxwZLhmFGjgabBrZJIskqifVJ-0otSkuKU826TrYOuE8LT0PPfxAoE3jUFBYY10AXz9gS2CIYSFhUmebaHRqHmz2cXl07XdieA16uHrvfLh8u4LkhO-I8YqvjM-QVZSgna6fy6IAplenhKgYqW6sWa6TtfK3PrndvorEWMT2xYrGrsbY0EfUj9hN2mLi6uNq5CLk8edj7DjvTvAf8i_yRfPd9kj-Cv6P

Are there any ways to alter this to further optimize it?
I don't want to lose Unwavering Stance.

Obviously it goes right by some large Agility/Int nodes that can be picked up as needed.
It also passes by all 3 Endurance Charge and the Endurance Charge converted to Life Regen if those are needed; I'm not too sure about that though.
Last edited by Pectage on Dec 9, 2012, 4:55:44 AM
In my opinion only thing you made wrong is taking burning damage nodes.It will burn you faster too, and it's hard to keep negating RF damage even without it, with it you'll end with 1 hp in 2 sec, even if you take max resist, life regen from tree and life regen from gear.
Last edited by d0nX on Dec 9, 2012, 9:16:27 AM
Unless I'm mistaken isn't it possible to just be flat out immune anyways?
If you talk about immunity to burning it will end Righteous Fire effect both on you and enemy.But you can negate it anyway.

Well, first to say i havent tested any of this, but let's some theory craft :P

You have to run on low life all the time.

75% max resistance, + 5% max resistance from that node near maras start, +4% from purity, then you have total of 7.4% ( or 7.5% ) life regen from passive tree, 2% from ambu charge armor, 1% from that unique amulet, 6% from springleaf shield and you can get max of 1.2-1.6% ( with max charges )from endurance charges.

Armor, amulet and shield have mod 'on low life'.

Total you can have 84% resist and 18% life regen per sec if i counted right, so you can left some of them ( in your build endurance charges ).

So it's possible to negate all damage if you perma run on low life.

If you gonna run like that you can pair Pain Attunement ( since you're on low life anyway ), and Iron Will ( since you'll have high str as mara ), combined with spell bonus from Righteous Fire you can get some really nice increase in spell damage.

But, you'll need really high life to survive all things that want to kill you in Wraeclast :D.

Edit : Oh yes, you can also take vitality aura ( not sure about % or hp restored ) and drop some other piece of gear.
Last edited by d0nX on Dec 9, 2012, 2:34:33 PM
Enough ruby flasks, 1 life flask that ends burning.

Ruby flasks are the only way to get to almost 100% fire resists. 99% with saffell´s frame unique and maxed purity. Then you take all the hp, hp regen and burning passives, curse everything with warlord´s mark (for flask charges) or elemental weakness (or both) and run around like a headless chicken. Add molten shell with iron will and life leech.
More endurance charges is important as well for additional "not dying".

Few of rubies like this let´s you sustain your fire resistance pretty "easily" (if i´ve understood the "perpetual" mod correctly).
Unavailable

Another question to ask is: is this an effective build? (i believe no).

I´m levelling my purity just to give RF-build another try. Previous ones have failed so far.

IGN: N_Bohr
Last edited by Ola on Dec 9, 2012, 4:07:05 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Yes, i totally forgot about ruby flasks, they are nice, but with stacking them you'll lack in other fields that need to be covered.Also with all that things i still think that + burning damage is bad choice.It's better to run with permanent 50% hp damage then 2 second 80%.

I would also take tempest shield, with increased crit and elemntal proliferation, so you can stack shock on mobs.

And i think this build can be viable, even i dont see it working on lower levels.
Last edited by d0nX on Dec 9, 2012, 5:15:06 PM
"
d0nX wrote:
Yes, i totally forgot about ruby flasks, they are nice, but with stacking them you'll lack in other fields that need to be covered.Also with all that things i still think that + burning damage is bad choice.It's better to run with permanent 50% hp damage then 2 second 80%.

I also would probably avoid burning damage. Just so i can do without rubys for a while longer. But with rubys you can take all the burning damage and could run permanently. 99% resists and 50% increased burning damage would mean -1,5 % life/second. So with 1,5% liferegen you could do that permanently also, but you would get 50% more dps.

Also to "advertise" rubies (or explain myself better):
Rubyflasks work as "life flasks" if you have enough life regen.
You can get life regen to almost 10% max hp/second, so 99% resists will work wonders to gain you some life back (and they won´t stop their effect once you hit full life)

So 3 rubys, 1 granite and 1 life flask that ends burning might do the trick.
Or 2 rubys, 1 life, 2 granites where second one ends burning.

If you use saffell´s frame (which i definitely would do, low life melee build without ES in endgame = death) tempest shield isn´t that useful. It only blocks spells, and you probably already have 89% elemental resists to cold and lightning damage. Rangers and chaoscobras are the ones to fear. I´d use shield charge and/or phase run with them first, when encountering a mob.
Last edited by Ola on Dec 10, 2012, 2:31:27 AM
Yea, i calculated increased burning damage wrong, you can negate it if you use ruby flasks.

:D
U can have a total of 103% fire resist. Heres the build I'm running and it works completely fine. I have a total of 8 endurance charge with both rings. I don't need to be low life to recover more life than the damage i take. i have 90% Resist at all time without ruby flask up.

Here's the specc.

ENJOY !!

The only downside is that I only have 26 hp/sec while righteous fire is up but if I use either a pot or a ruby flask it ramp up a lot so it doesnt really matters. You also have a lot of physical mitigation because of the endurance charges. You also have a lot of all resist because of endurance charges.
Last edited by FleepQc on Dec 19, 2012, 2:12:15 AM
Hmm. Just realized that inner force boost your vitality auras effect. So you can get 1,8% hp regen out of that.

7,4% from passives, 1,8% from vitality = 9,2% so with only 4 endurance charges you would recover all that damage back.

Does inner force affect righteous fire somehow? I thought it did, but not sure anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info