Idea help for CoCrit ST + EK Scion

So I am thinking of trying this for Nemesis.. the basic idea is ST + CoCrit + EK, probably with life leech / GMP(LMP?) / another EK? Maybe Blood Magic. Would likely go for several cast on damage taken items as well, one enduring cry / molten shell / immortal call and one/two with something like CoDT/LL/EK/EK. Probably Grace / Hatred auras and a critical weakness curse.

At the moment I am thinking dual wield daggers, but the amount of DW nodes available are very limited so it might be better to go dagger / shield.

Build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYB3AHnA5YFfQhnDkgPxBGWFCAV9ha_F9gb-hzcJd8mlSmlMZ4yCTJ-NZI26DpSOyg7fEZxR35KyE3jTipQQlBHVUtW6livWlJapluvXfJe-mBDYnllTWqTbEZte249bmluqnBScFZw1XJseA1_xoMJhNmIQojxjDaQG5MnmhObXZ2jn8uiLqKjpBmmV6cwpzSomqluq8WsWbQMtUi18rZBuMq-ir6nwA_AUcHF0DnQ7tJN1e3b1NzH8h3yl_Pq96P3vvyr_o8=

Am I spreading myself too thin? It would be nice with some +physical dmg nodes, but I dont know where to spare.. is the crit% overkill?

Thoughts are welcome.
I'm not expert but:
-The amount of survival doesn't look good and you are too spead
-ability to proc multiple spells of Cast on crit will probably be nerfed
-ST and EK doesn't synergise well LMP/GMP will just lower EK damage for no real gain and ST gold range (where projectile can hit 3 times) is beyond EK range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info