Massive Thanks to GGG!

Not even played the game yet just want to say a massive thanks ahead of time. I know this is the game for me and many others that have been dissapointed by the short comings of other arpgs recently. So once again, a big thanks to GGG. New Zealand Rocks!
Make Things For Smile!
I approve this message!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
To flip or not to flip

Twitch stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/bled66
Experimenting, solidifying and straight rocking POE.
Yes This is definately the Game to play..now I have 2 goood games PoE and Torchlight 2 because BOTH are better than DIablo 3. XD but mostly PoE.
I just want to say this, with all due respect, screw you GGG for making a game that actually made me for once break out the calculator and old notepad to make fun awesome builds.

Making me do work....what is this?!

<3

inb4 dumb people
Yes, that was sarcasm hate.
Yes, greatest game since d2 and a great improvement on that.Now if you could just make it f2p.
GGG is amazing indeed. Finally a game by gamers for the gamers. The passion is huge and you can see it in their game. Just brought 7 friends along for the ride. Can't wait for Ob.
Last edited by Matacka on Dec 9, 2012, 2:40:16 AM
"
Yes, greatest game since d2 and a great improvement on that.Now if you could just make it f2p.

ಠ_ಠ

Can't tell if trolling or just not knowledgeable of game.
Last edited by Asmoday1232 on Dec 9, 2012, 2:41:37 AM
"
Asmoday1232 wrote:
"

ಠ_ಠ

Just thought I'd see who's awake.LOL.
"
"
Asmoday1232 wrote:
"

ಠ_ಠ

Touché sir.
"
"
Asmoday1232 wrote:
"

ಠ_ಠ

10/10
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info