Free beta key [ended]

Tell me why you haven't purchased a key yet. I will NOT be picking the winner by the quality of the answer, it will be completely random. I just wanna hear why you haven't bought this awesome game yet and why do you want to try it. Too broke? Too cheap to pay $10? Not sure if its worth your time? Too young / no paypal / credit card? Let's hear those blunt reasons.

I will give out the key tomorrow at 3pm PST

I'll be using random.org out of 40 comments to see who wins. Apparently Mortja won but he already won a key today from another thread lol.

Second winner goes to: alexlin0827. Grats
Last edited by woodyfly on Dec 9, 2012, 9:22:49 PM
Broke college grad. My checking account just recently plummeted below the $10.00 threshold when I purchased the bacon explosion omellete from IHOP. <which unfortunately had some sort of nasty artificial cheese sauce that made the whole experience rather unsavory>
Too Broke to really buy anything right now. Most of it is spend on bills and gifts for family ( Christmas time...yay -_-)
Did you even purchase your beta key? I don't see a 'supporter' tag on your ID.

Do you even know that there are lots of countries not covered by paypal for some obscure reason? Like I've said, if I could, I would already have purchased a key instead of lurking here night and day in the hope of getting a key for a game that is getting free in a month or two.
too broke :( poor college student
The Dunewarrior.
Made too many bad choices buying games that i never played, then this one comes along and i had already spent too much on games.
Too young, when i get money and have acces to buy things online i would love to support developers and get me some dam good games!!!!
To poor.
Im cheap :/.
IGN: Xus
I'm broke as a joke. If I had the extra dough to blow, I'd gladly support GGG in the making of this promising game. I'm sure every little bit counts, however I also think that way with my own well being. Perhaps in the future, if things are better I'll be able to send some for support. I appreciate all there hard work and the time they took into the development of this game. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for this game as well! Anywho, with that said I'm not necessarily here for charity. However since this is somewhat of a beta giveaway. I see it as you not giving it away for free. We the broke users are competing for it. P.S. Open beta just till January, woot! So I'm not really stressing. I'll hopefully see all of you on PoE eventually. Good Luck to all of you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info